The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   KTV Kakis (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=229339)

daneman 12-02-2011 11:50 PM

KTV Kakis

Hi,

I used to go KTVs with my bros..but all got attached, so they had less time for such fun...as it is quite weird for me to go KTVs by myself...Are there any KTV gatherings...if so, would appreciate bros let me know so that i can join the gatherings..yearning for such outings...

I know that one can have a room by himself..but quite weird "singing" my himself rite???

yesyesbaby 13-02-2011 12:03 AM

Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:

Originally Posted by daneman (Post 5672905)
Hi,

I used to go KTVs with my bros..but all got attached, so they had less time for such fun...as it is quite weird for me to go KTVs by myself...Are there any KTV gatherings...if so, would appreciate bros let me know so that i can join the gatherings..yearning for such outings...

I know that one can have a room by himself..but quite weird "singing" my himself rite???

I would luv to join in too cos rather bored going on my own as the girls here butterfly so often and do not return for so long..................

Going in group also can spread the room/drinks damages as I do not drink much too.. :p

magislayer 13-02-2011 01:11 AM

would be interested in joining as weird going alone

20Ten 13-02-2011 01:19 AM

I'm free from 6-11pm from Mon to Fri. Only weekend need to accompany with my gf.

yesyesbaby 13-02-2011 04:25 AM

Yeah more fun to go in big group so we can get a big room and have fun together.. :D

sast 13-02-2011 09:48 AM

i can only make it in the afternoon sessions.anyone keen pm me

Dragonkeep 13-02-2011 10:47 AM

Can indicate the kind of KTV hunting grounds you like? HH/SH any restrictions? Thx in advance bro.

Caelax 13-02-2011 10:56 AM

I'm keen on it. What type of ktvs are you thinking of ? I've been to some GL ktvs and maybe been there too much but not too interested in ktvs in that area anymore. Maybe CD or Jade at Peace center or Armani at Sultan Plaza ?

Note : I am non beer drinker, can't hold my beer, half glass I peng.

sunzi 13-02-2011 12:13 PM

There is a thread on ktv outing for weekend:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...210880&page=86

magislayer 13-02-2011 04:44 PM

someone arrange? :)

daneman 13-02-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonkeep (Post 5673756)
Can indicate the kind of KTV hunting grounds you like? HH/SH any restrictions? Thx in advance bro.

Hmmm, not much of preference..prefer more "daring" joints..where u can have good "fun" with the gals..and the gals are pretty..

P/S: If you are organising any outings, can PM on how u can join..Thx a billion!

daneman 13-02-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunzi (Post 5673946)
There is a thread on ktv outing for weekend:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...210880&page=86

Thanx bro sunzi...hope I join in some of their outings!

addicted85 13-02-2011 08:13 PM

i will like to join along too lol!

sast 13-02-2011 10:16 PM

any kakis who can make it in the afternoon weekdays need kakis can pm me thanks

juz_mic 14-02-2011 01:13 AM

Interested to join anytime after 5 on weekdays. Please PM.

Rubrub69 17-02-2011 11:27 PM

pm me too...
i am interested.

yesyesbaby 21-02-2011 07:01 AM

No follow-up from TS..

Has he gone MIA or RIA while cheonging? :D

drekman 21-02-2011 07:04 AM

Ktv is the place where the girls cheat and con ur money. It is a waste of money.

badboyxtreme 21-02-2011 09:01 AM

Sounds interesting. Its been ages since I last went to a KTV. Anything, buzz me aiight!!

abrams75 21-02-2011 11:36 AM

Me too would love to have some good kaki to cheong together...had been going to KTV alone a few time..and I should say..it is bore unless you book the gal which is exp ..lolz

fendy 21-02-2011 02:45 PM

i only cheong Gland KTV, afternoon matinee.

any bro interested can PM me but only for the next 8 days as going for overseas

Kum Xia Many Many

gregokh 21-02-2011 08:59 PM

Broz, looking for kakis for hh this fri. Interested Pm me. Me chn 34

Longshank 22-02-2011 04:42 PM

Hi bros...

I'm hoping to do a quick round of drinks this evening happy hour at Chinadoll.

Anyone interested - i know its last minute.

If not we can plan for say this thursday.

PM me quick.

BTW, i suck in mandarin.

Longshank 22-02-2011 05:31 PM

Some updates:

So some bros have PMed me expressing interest and I've PMed some.

Guess there will be questions on where to go and why, so i thought of putting down some points to help avoid repeated questions around how bills are settled etc.

1. Notifications: Some bros are attached or married, perhaps both ;-) so to avoid any problems when texting - i think we will just text "Drinks this early evening?" which implies Happy hour. As for now, we will start with this thread, overtime, we can always text one another ONLY to those who are comfortable with receiving text messages and they will be discreet.

2. Location: In view of many of us coming from different walks of life and carreers, i thought we keep expenses at something economic to mid-levels. I'm suggesting Chinadoll at Peace Centre on the 7th Floor. Hence, text messages will include destination as CD.

3. I guess in such outings there will be those who will fall out over time and some who will stay in the group, again, different walks of life will connect differently. As such, advanced invites will be posted on this thread and some last minute invites on a slow day may go out to those who have indicated that they are fine with text messages. Therefore there will be no spamming.

4. Expenses: Standard drinks will be beer unless the group decides otherwise and we will split this evenly. If we every progress to joints that have a mamasan, we will split the tips evenly as well.

5. Tips for the girls will be done individually. If you plan to leave early or its urgent that you leave, please leave your tip with a brother who will help facilitate this in your absence.

6. Settling of bill: please do this before you leave, again, some of us may leave early, please have the courtesy to settle before you make your way out. Note point 5 as well.

7. No show - In the event if the organizer or attendee has confirmed attendance but unable to show up. Please settle your share as well in the next gathering. This is because some gatherings will be dependent on the number of confirmations and no shows will impact the division of expenses.

As a good citizen, I will volunteer the first gathering, targeting this thursday happy hour at Chinadoll. I will try my best to be there by 530pm the latest and the session will end at 845pm.

I do hope this will evolve into a fun outing where we have an awesome time!

Again, my caveat, my mandarin is terrible as I've only recently been back in SG over the last few years, and yes, I'm local.

abrams75 22-02-2011 05:40 PM

nicely done in your explaination....lolz

Longshank 22-02-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrams75 (Post 5702279)
nicely done in your explaination....lolz

Best to be clear....

The last time some of my office colleagues wanted to go to KTV... some were newbies... and it was embarrasing settling bills, tipping girls etc.

Now if coordinating with strangers... better be clear.... i guess overtime if this is successful or becomes a regular thing, then we can do away with all these check points.

yesyesbaby 22-02-2011 09:24 PM

Hi.. May I know the damages over at chinadoll, the playability of the girls, nationality of the girls so that I can know what to expect as I never been there b4. Thanks.. :D

Rubrub69 22-02-2011 11:00 PM

whoa 5.30 is kinda early.
y not have a more flexible time like 6.30 or so whereby most of the bros would mostly had finish their work, as most of the jobs end at 6 latest.

Longshank 23-02-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesyesbaby (Post 5703004)
Hi.. May I know the damages over at chinadoll, the playability of the girls, nationality of the girls so that I can know what to expect as I never been there b4. Thanks.. :D

hi bro
HH: Small room beer around $120-$140: I think its about 2-3 Towers.
Girls butterfly tips between $30-$50. Its really up to you.
Playability: standard PRC, it also depends on the chemistry between you and the girl. I've had and seen really 'fun' ones.

Longshank 23-02-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubrub69 (Post 5703363)
whoa 5.30 is kinda early.
y not have a more flexible time like 6.30 or so whereby most of the bros would mostly had finish their work, as most of the jobs end at 6 latest.

Hi bro,

I know... we normally arrive between 530-7pm. Personally i try to be there between 6-630 as well but there are occasions that i arrive at 5 or 530 depending how the day goes. We try to commit showing up so that we don't end up with 1-2 person sitting in a room that was booked for say 6-8 people.

Anyway, we'll go ahead with tomorrow happy hour once we can confirm at least 4 persons. So far 2 have responded.