The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=433266)

kombust 28-04-2024 07:44 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Originally Posted by jttl3080 (Post 23284222)
Can I ask how do the bros know that Love got into trouble? She informed you all? Just asking respectfully, thank you.

radio silence and mentioned that cannot come back anymore.

kombust 28-04-2024 07:57 PM

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/jia-ning-massage/

tried this youthful ml/fl as was quite bored of my regulars.

really young. talking to her is like talking to a teen. very polite as well.

can try if you just looking for youth. i'm sure you can get a good experience if you can build good chemistry with her.

won't rtm as really can't click.

Chidorigan 28-04-2024 08:04 PM

Sad that love is gone. I just wanted to visit her last week but was busy. Not fated i guess. I also like that location so a bit sad that likely it is gone.

BroRelax 28-04-2024 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ehee (Post 23284236)
FR for XiaoYi

Quite like her photo so decided to try as could not arrange a session with Xiaowan. Photo was maybe 3-5 years ago of herself , but still look pretty , just lot as youthful as the photo, but more 女人味.

Massage was so so but her boobs was the real deal. It was easily a D of not E I think , and she is not big bone . My first impression was that got to be fake. But it turn out to be real and soft ! Opt for CBJ at 200 … she has full avail but I was a bit turn off by her tattoos so did not opt for it. I did not ask for price as well . I like her location with ample parking nearby , those taking train it’s just 5 min walk from station .

Pros : real big boobs , small build
Cons : tattoos

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-yi-massage/

Wanna check with you where are the tattoos? I come across some ML or FL tattooed to cover their C- section .

titan 28-04-2024 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngng0620 (Post 23284083)
Woohoo. That's my favourite ML back then. Love her vibe. She was one of my first few ML when I first start finding ML. And was super sad when she was caught and depot back. Bring back alot of memory. Thanks for sharing.

I remember her too! But I didn't feel the connection with her even after 2-3 visits. She was really HOT then!

melikemsg 28-04-2024 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chidorigan (Post 23285372)
Sad that love is gone. I just wanted to visit her last week but was busy. Not fated i guess. I also like that location so a bit sad that likely it is gone.

that location though convenient for drivers, really high risk. remb last time got one other one i used to see also kena at there.

Lorrymark 28-04-2024 09:57 PM

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chu-chu-massage/

MR for Chu Chu
Look: slim and about 160cm, around 25ish? Actual person quite close to photo, pretty lady. Voice very cute like those Taiwanese girls
Massage: good enough for me, she said she was a masseur in China and her technique is on point
Sensual: need guidance as she’s new to the Singapore market, took quite long to release but she didn’t complain. Other service YMMV

Overall pretty and young lady, with my favourite height is a bonus. Will RTM few more time to see how far can I go.

Kovanboy 28-04-2024 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce (Post 23285271)
any bro can share Natalie ctc, thx in many advance

If you are asking about the legendary Natalie, she has stopped working a while back. Who knows when she is back again from retirement.

jttl3080 28-04-2024 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melikemsg (Post 23285606)
that location though convenient for drivers, really high risk. remb last time got one other one i used to see also kena at there.

I advised Love to change location because its risky to stay in the same place for too long. She did consider moving, recently told me she asked her agent about it but they told her no other places available as all the rents very expensive.

Alwx 28-04-2024 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jttl3080 (Post 23285640)
I advised Love to change location because it’s risky to stay in the same place for too long. She did consider moving, recently told me she asked her agent about it but they told her no other places available as all the rents very expensive.

This location has been around for many years. There are quite a few MLs there as well.

Hence, it’s an easy place for the AV to hit their quota, with minimal effort

cheongster_11 28-04-2024 10:21 PM

Came over from other playgrounds to visit this Xiao Wan. Nice sincere girl. Straight talking and hit it off like old friends. As previously shared, FN with good sensual skills. Hardworking too. If you mange to get slots, good for you. This poor young girl is overworked and overwhelmed with messages so give her some time to reply. :p

Anyway PSA: Coco that hot young cute high gfe sexy kitten is leaving mid to end may. Not coming back to this line already. So grab your chance before the boat leaves. Not trying to create FOMO. U all don’t visit I got more time to spend with her. Just sharing intel because sharing is Caring :D I dare say in all my years of cheonging to get Coco at this price point it’s probably not going to happen again. So I’ll concentrate all my firepower for my last hurrahs!

Ivysaw 28-04-2024 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alwx (Post 23285682)
This location has been around for many years. There are quite a few MLs there as well.

wow so they keep targeting the same few places every time.

ehee 28-04-2024 10:34 PM

For those bro who ask on Xiao Yi tattoo, it’s on the front

Ahh_Boi 28-04-2024 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alwx (Post 23285682)

Actually not just easy for AV due to few ML in a single building, it’s also easy prey for stalkers as well. As long u know the password, anyone can go in liao.

Got a ML shared before, got one siao lang kept going there and knock on their door one.

derrickboy 28-04-2024 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kombust (Post 23285343)
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/jia-ning-massage/

tried this youthful ml/fl as was quite bored of my regulars.

really young. talking to her is like talking to a teen. very polite as well.

can try if you just looking for youth. i'm sure you can get a good experience if you can build good chemistry with her.

won't rtm as really can't click.

Same I when to try out a couple of ladies I haven't visited before and she was one of them... however she was a rather typical FL so won't say too about her here. Young but as mentioned quite typically went straight into business skipping the massage so session finished in 30 minutes. Thereafter I went to eastside for a drink, and tomato was available so I visited her for the first time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weiweiweijie (Post 23285086)
How to contact Xiao Yi, no reply from WhatsApp

I actually also checked if she was available via SMS but no reply. Later found out that her SMSes did not go through but she can received... tian tian who I visited the day before faced the same issue... could be a crack down on these numbers.