The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=433266)

ngng0620 19-04-2024 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shangshangqian (Post 23259655)
Managed to progress further …damn shiok

Don't know what's your motive. To share or show off? I know you will say sharing since this is a forum. A ML give you extra service not on the list just take it quietly as she might be comfortable to you. Cause she might not want to provide for other. And this will add pressure if some bro keep asking her why she provide to other bro and not him.

Lorrymark 19-04-2024 11:58 AM

Quote:

Are you also the one that stole her $$ and ask her not to trust ppl too easily when she called? Either way you’re just being an asshole and petty dude, learn something good la don’t learn from those cannon fairy or the one that “can’t even stand hard and go around telling ppl he fk some girls lolZ

kaisiong 19-04-2024 12:19 PM

Quote:

Dun be mean lah. Wait she shares with me your number and i put up here...

SMRTLTD 19-04-2024 12:34 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorrymark (Post 23259902)
Are you also the one that stole her $$ and ask her not to trust ppl too easily when she called? Either way you’re just being an asshole and petty dude, learn something good la don’t learn from those cannon fairy or the one that “can’t even stand hard and go around telling ppl he fk some girls lolZ

This kind of post is either sabo or just want to troll for attn/replies..

Won’t be surprised if he gets mass zapped.. :p

Alwx 19-04-2024 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorrymark (Post 23259902)

The one who tricked her to go out take delivery. Then stole from her drawer and ran off?

Lorrymark 19-04-2024 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMRTLTD (Post 23260032)
This kind of post is either sabo or just want to troll for attn/replies..

Won’t be surprised if he gets mass zapped.. :p

High chance is sabo, not surprising as we seen so many already. Some still alive and well because they have high points through so many years of chionging...

Well again, these losers are probably the ones that often forced the ML to do something and ended up getting scolded, cannot tahan losing face so come forum to spread wrong information. Then we being the neutral party often got labeled as “Robert” or “WK” lols

Lorrymark 19-04-2024 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alwx (Post 23260071)
The one who tricked her to go out take delivery. Then stole from her drawer and ran off?

Yep that loser.

Poor ppl then don’t go out play la, especially ML scene. $120 like gonna take your life like that, wtf. Or maybe you really need those money to buy your own coXXin ah

dman19 19-04-2024 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngng0620 (Post 23259899)
Don't know what's your motive. To share or show off? I know you will say sharing since this is a forum. A ML give you extra service not on the list just take it quietly as she might be comfortable to you. Cause she might not want to provide for other. And this will add pressure if some bro keep asking her why she provide to other bro and not him.

His account was recently created to sabo tomato it seems. Hope the account and posts get deleted by admin and hope the bros here don’t take his comments at face value

Ry160880 19-04-2024 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curryboy123 (Post 23258034)
:confused: hi any one know if OMM is coming back???

Yes…. saw from her moment that likely to be ready by mid May

SMRTLTD 19-04-2024 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorrymark (Post 23260215)
High chance is sabo, not surprising as we seen so many already. Some still alive and well because they have high points through so many years of chionging...

Well again, these losers are probably the ones that often forced the ML to do something and ended up getting scolded, cannot tahan losing face so come forum to spread wrong information. Then we being the neutral party often got labeled as “Robert” or “WK” lols

Those who get will always diam diam one (or dun openly reveal the ML's name).. :D

Those who never will do otherwise.. This pattern seen so many times liao lol..

Just ignore ba.. Only trusted info is when u share among a closed/private and trusted group.. :p

szobo123 19-04-2024 02:25 PM

Hi bros, anyone visited GDMR recently can share your thoughts pls? Her pics looks good to me (into MILFs) but also abit skeptical. I'm aware she's mature but is she a MILF or granny? Thanks in advance

Ivysaw 19-04-2024 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumm (Post 23259842)
You probably know that by repeatedly posting this. Many bros will ask her for additional services. She will undergo unnecessary distress.

Be it true or not, I don’t think you should post this here.

She is a nice girl and is here just to make a living. Don’t bully her la

Ya lor, why make life difficult for other ppl sia ...

Lorrymark 19-04-2024 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMRTLTD (Post 23260247)
Those who get will always diam diam one (or dun openly reveal the ML's name).. :D

Those who never will do otherwise.. This pattern seen so many times liao

Very true. The ones who never get the service always talks the loudest among them. And we all know who are they :D

bubuchachalol 19-04-2024 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by szobo123 (Post 23260308)
Hi bros, anyone visited GDMR recently can share your thoughts pls? Her pics looks good to me (into MILFs) but also abit skeptical. I'm aware she's mature but is she a MILF or granny? Thanks in advance

Just my opinion but i think she is damned hot. Definitely not a granny. Having said that, i have a thing for milfs.

Lorrymark 19-04-2024 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by szobo123 (Post 23260308)

I visited her recently. She’s definitely a milf, face just imagine it without the effects, but with quite a great body if you into big bone big size ladies. FN BJ very high playability, very hidden location also good for foot soldiers. Like one bro said if you into heavy flavoured girls then she’s definitely the best choice. No need extra sessions or anything to open her up :D