The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=554649)

Lakland 28-01-2016 12:16 PM

Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Hi bros, back with another update for yall! I'm still very busy, but these couple of days, i managed to catch back some lead time on the writing of the story by working on my laptop at home, pretending to be working. Luckily wife also quite understanding lately and as long as i back home before 9pm for dinner and give her a nice back or foot massage before sleep, she is satisfied. Hahaha...

============================================

I looked back at Bryan and said “You think the both of them enough? I raise your bet to $100, says she’ll take both of them, AND their friend over there.”

Bryan: Then Hyun leh? She no one to play?

Me: I doubt the guy will leave his friends. And also, I don’t think that guy suits what Hyun is looking for, so yeah, I doubt she’ll eat him. Although, I can’t say that you’ll be safe. Maybe as the night pass, more guys will start to hit on Hyun lah.

Bryan: ONZ! You know I’m always game to be eaten by her. Hahahaha!

We watched them danced for a while more, and continued to drink the whiskey. Yivonne excused herself after a while, and went in the direction of the ladies. Kim and Eileen joined Hyun and Eugene, and the 4 of them danced, no body contact. Ann and the other 2 guys were still getting it on right beside. Kim pointed at them and Hyun and Eugene looked over and laughed. Then Hyun shook her head disbelievingly. After a while, Yivonne plonked straight down on a chair between Bryan and I, then picked up a glass of whiskey and downed it in a gulp.

Bryan: Yo Vonne! Why you not dancing anymore? So fast punchek liao?

Yivonne: No lah! I see yall sit here like a bored, so come and disturb yall lor! I’m surprised no girls came to kacau you all yet… Usually they all over you guys like vultures to a carcass!

Me: What a way to describe us, Yivonne. I’m flattered.

Yivonne laughed out loud at my thinly hidden sarcasm.

Bryan: Hahahaha! Anyway, you came at a right time! We were just talking about asking you to come back so we can… erm… get some info out of you!

Yivonne: Lemme guess… It’s about Ann’s sexcapades?

Me: Smart girl! More specifically, her encounter with Joel.

Yivonne: I thought I told you liao?!

Me: Only briefly. And Bryan wants to know the whole juicy details.

Yivonne: Sigh… you all arh… Okay. So you remember the last day of exam, we were supposed to go to lunch at opposite Beauty World there right? But then Ann said she got something to settle and will join us later? After we left, she went to look for Joel. That poor chap was still sitting outside the exam hall, looking at his notes and calculating how much he scored. She pulled him to the 5th floor toilet, then made him check the toilet to make sure no one was inside, before she went in herself and pushed him into a cubicle. That poor guy starts to panic and pleaded with her to let him go, and that he doesn’t want to do anything with her. Ann obviously couldn’t take no for an answer. She manhandled his pants and got them unbuckled and pulled them down. Although Joel pleaded to be let go and was almost gonna cry liao, he was erected sial. Macam like a case of “don’t want… don’t want… don’t want you to stop!”

Yivonne took another drink of whiskey, then continued. So anyways, Ann pushed Joel down against the toilet bowl and he sat right down. Then she proceeded to pull her panties off from under her skirt. She stuffed it into Joel’s mouth, and then sat down on his thighs, using her hand to stroke his dick. She stood up a bit, then placed his dick at the entrance of her pussy and sat down slowly, letting him enter her smoothly. She rode him in that position, while poor Joel had tears flowing down his cheeks by then. It didn’t last long though. Ann told me he lasted about 5-10 seconds, like after that, she felt very wet inside her, and his dick was twitching. He had came in her, after merely 5-10 seconds. She stood up, and sure enough, semen started to flow out from her pussy. Unsatisfied with the short length of sex, she smacked Joel’s dick and took her panties back and wore them, then stomped out of the toilet to go find us.

Bryan: No wonder that day her face damn black lah! And I thought it was because she screwed up her exam! So it was because she didn’t get the sex that she wanted! So what happened to Joel?

Yivonne: Don’t really know leh. He added me on facebook cos we were in the same group in orientation last time. Then that night, he posted a status, “I don’t know whether to be happy or sad today.” Saw some of his friends replied to ask what happened, but he didn’t reply.

Bryan: He probably scarred for life already lor, kena raped by Ann.

Me: Maybe secretly happy also lor… Those 3 boys will probably be dying to take his place.

Moderater888 28-01-2016 02:58 PM

Nice update :)

gambit76 28-01-2016 03:29 PM

Welcome back bro! Really misses my kimchi updates

CapitoLand 28-01-2016 03:43 PM

Great story!! please update soon

Nominees 28-01-2016 03:59 PM

I nominate you for the book prize!

UOBonk 29-01-2016 12:09 AM

Camping for more!!

Nomineed 29-01-2016 12:21 AM

Nominate TS for book prize

SBFAdmit 29-01-2016 01:42 AM

Great story, please continue :)

Syndicated 29-01-2016 06:21 AM

mice update TS

Parliament 29-01-2016 11:37 AM

Good story telling.

Parliarment 29-01-2016 03:38 PM

Good story telling

eugenel 31-01-2016 07:12 PM

Nice update TS

Johnnykhan 01-02-2016 03:00 AM

Camping for next update!!!

gozoo 01-02-2016 11:21 AM

Camping for more. Cant wait for next update.

Batiustar 01-02-2016 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gozoo (Post 14158380)
Camping for more. Cant wait for next update.

Same here :D