The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Infos on Chiang Mai (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=228338)

HitnRun 08-04-2013 11:10 PM

Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Peace:) songkran is round the corner. i will be at chiang mai from 10th to 17th and alternating between imm hotel and puchinda, any bros got recommendation for massages around imm hotel?

Imm hotel has a massage which can in call into room for massages, but the massage really cannot make it:(

cooler07 08-04-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 8795305)
Bro, I come n busybody abit... ��...

( Like we always said one man meat is another man poison... )
U just enjoy ur stay there... Up in the mountain...
N sai bai dee pi mai... I going to miss it this yr... ��So sad...

i will in bkk at end of the month. if u joining pm me. I bring u around bkk... :D

CornStickStand 08-04-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple-X (Post 5653975)
Nice write bro,upz you with my humble points.Any other interesting places you went to?? :D

yo bros have you all try hatyai, or other small place in thailand? looking for ppl to follow lol

Nonteerak2553 08-04-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HitnRun (Post 8796250)
Peace:) songkran is round the corner. i will be at chiang mai from 10th to 17th and alternating between imm hotel and puchinda, any bros got recommendation for massages around imm hotel?

Imm hotel has a massage which can in call into room for massages, but the massage really cannot make it:(

Head out to night bazaar, about 5 to 10 mins songtaew ride. You can find many decent massage range from 180 bht to 200 bht for normal massage. My favorite massage is located at niman soi 13. Misa massage. Why, those who want to know why, should give a try. Hopeful the lady boss name Misa will be there.

I'll be at imm hotel, 90% confirm for the first day of songkran. Good choice of hotel bro, especially during this water festival period.

15yearsTooLate 08-04-2013 11:49 PM

Ok I'm now reporting live from warm up. 10.48pm on a Monday night . Tons of hot chicks. I guess wizrd was just plain unlucky

hunterhi 08-04-2013 11:50 PM

Wa, Bro, u let the secret out of the bag, u Cha Yen Yen, Chill Bro, I think u r too heaty, izzt time for u to CuM down from ur mountain to go n destress or u need a Wawee Chai Yen... 555+++ :D just book my ticket but will be there next month will give songkran a miss so sad, if u need anything just let me know, see u...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFHaVJpcr4

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8795670)
Bro hunterhi, I'm waiting for your arrival na. 555+ let's chat at that complex again, while bio-ing the girls. :D

Wa, Bro, u took so long to reply me, our timing always not gan, i may dropby BKK for afew days u go recess n PM me the spot then maybe i can go n storm... :p I BKK newbie... Maybe July i will go to a place i PM uu see if u ok anot... u enjoy...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooler07 (Post 8796258)
i will in bkk at end of the month. if u joining pm me. I bring u around bkk... :D

hunterhi 09-04-2013 12:02 AM

Bro, u got enough tissue to clean ur WATER anot... hahahaha... u enjoy...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 15yearsTooLate (Post 8796399)
Ok I'm now reporting live from warm up. 10.48pm on a Monday night . Tons of hot chicks. I guess wizrd was just plain unlucky

15yearsTooLate 09-04-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 8796468)
Bro, u got enough tissue to clean ur WATER anot... hahahaha... u enjoy...

Not enough na pii... Just joined a table of 3 girls and a guy. 1 8 pointer I'm interested in, the other 7.5 and the last cmi. Observe 45 mins Leaw..... The 8 pointer is free :)

sinjktcnx 09-04-2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8795280)

Wow bro, you must spent quite a fortune. Bangsaen is not a cheap ktv. :D

Not so sure whick karaoke to go so ask around but end up in High Class, not so cheap but still much cheaper compare to Bangkok.....no choice but to take up a member for 15k with 8 bottle chivas still untouch, will be back again with with some friends joining from Bangkok later.

Today go warm up, tons of chick but not too full by 10pm.......untill 11pm is fully pack and very fun with suai puying surrounding our table, too busy to cheers many tables and fun with them pouring whisky from our bottle directly to her mouth etc.....although cannot touch nom like in high class but is different fun, and still very fun.

Sorry if typo error or write like idiot......really mao mak mak lew :p

15yearsTooLate 09-04-2013 03:36 AM

Don't know whether is it I sway anot. Knn the girl bf come join at 1am. Wtf kanna snook jialat with no escape. LAN LAN smile and sawadee krub. Only consolation is the girl seems as surprised as I am. But bearing in mind first night in a new place, better don't fuck ard with somebody else's girl. Oh well... First night failure :(

Nonteerak2553 09-04-2013 08:37 AM

[QUOTE=hunterhi;8796404] just book my ticket but will be there next month will give songkran a miss so sad, if u need anything just let me know, see u...

bro, pm me your dates. I'm might be returning back to Sg for a few days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 15yearsTooLate (Post 8796399)

Not he plain unlucky, he just bullshitting. In Cnx, where got no eye candies. It's a party city! :D

To muthfucker Wizrd, stop being ball less. Want to zap me, put name la, like how I did to you.
Where your balls? You left it at Perth?

yinyang 09-04-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 15yearsTooLate (Post 8797072)
I sway anot. Knn the girl bf come join at 1am. Wtf kanna snook jialat with no escape. LAN LAN smile...But bearing in mind first night in a new place, better don't fuck ard with somebody else's girl. :(

Don't wait +15 years +555. :p

yinyang 09-04-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinjktcnx (Post 8797024)
go warm up, tons of chick but not too full by 10pm.......untill 11pm is fully pack and very fun with suai puying surrounding our table....and fun with them pouring whisky from our bottle directly to her mouth etc.....although cannot touch nom like in high class
Sorry if typo error or write like idiot......really mao mak mak lew :p

Double sanuk, KTV and Warm Up. Puyings derm straight from btl, wow. Only been to Monkey, heard Warm Up very wailun (maybe mistake me for karung guni uncle, collecting empties!:().

Peak season now, spirit is willing (but flesh is weak, so's pocket) to chance on naughty weekend.

Hanuman 09-04-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinyang (Post 8798755)
Double sanuk, KTV and Warm Up. Puyings derm straight from btl, wow. Only been to Monkey, heard Warm Up very wailun (maybe mistake me for karung guni uncle, collecting empties!:().

Peak season now, spirit is willing (but flesh is weak, so's pocket) to chance on naughty weekend.

Sounds like fun. Will it be the same after songkran? Thinking of making a trip up. ;)

Nonteerak2553 09-04-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinjktcnx (Post 8797024)
Not so sure whick karaoke to go so ask around but end up in High Class, not so cheap but still much cheaper compare to Bangkok.....no choice but to take up a member for 15k with 8 bottle chivas still untouch, will be back again with with some friends joining from Bangkok later.

Today go warm up, tons of chick but not too full by 10pm.......untill 11pm is fully pack and very fun with suai puying surrounding our table, too busy to cheers many tables and fun with them pouring whisky from our bottle directly to her mouth etc.....although cannot touch nom like in high class but is different fun, and still very fun.

I recommend you to try ktvs along changklan road. Whole stretch has serveral ktvs to check it out.

I'm puzzled why that MUTHERFAKER Wizrd said warm up is a boring place, and yet I got positive feedback about it, instead he praised places where lots of FLs inside.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinyang (Post 8798755)

Now monkey still empty, till coming this mid week, usually warm up not matter what will have people partying unless it low season on Sunday. Otherwise everyday full with sao saosss. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanuman (Post 8799004)
Sounds like fun. Will it be the same after songkran? Thinking of making a trip up. ;)

Of course. Chiang Mai will be Chiang Mai. Low season is good.