The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=349234)

Naka_Timo 28-06-2016 09:37 AM

Re: Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

The Scriptwriter and Feature Actor inside this act is Bro Naka. The Details are as follow :-

Feature Stable
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/06/a1LnK.gif
This stable posting style in the forum looks professional. Their working style and operation look very organise and professional too. This is my 2nd visit to this stable. The impression was as good as the first. The booking was fast, no hassle at all. The operator was also friendly and understanding. The stable also appreciates and value all their customers’ feedback and customer satisfaction.

Actress Preview
Sofie was from Bangkok. She is a in her last year of university studying cooking related course back in Thailand. It was her school holiday and this is her her first visit to sg working this with this stable. I am not sure where her hometown was from.

Feature Actress: Sofie
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/27/Emx0U.pnghttp://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/27/iAbWt.png
Actress Similarity: 100% accurate as advertise
I only have one word to describe “Swee Mak Mak”. In real live and pics, it is accurate. I have no doubts about it. She can be easily classifies as the SYT type. As mention by her, she have also shown me some old pics of her. She used to be fat and she spent a lot of time cutting down her fat to gain what she was today.

Other ladies of this stable
I am lucky enough to see the rest of the ladies that is Isabella and Alieen. Isabella was eating when i saw her, she was wearing a yellow spaghetti top that reveal her tattoo at the back of her left shoulder. She is much beautiful in real live as compare to the pics and she also has a nice body figure. I also saw Alieen, she was clad in a white towel preparing to go for shower. She too looks beautiful and have a nice figure.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 27 June 2016
Time of Action: 1800 hrs
Total Shot taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ
Position tried: 69 position and missionary
Accommodation: apartment
Location: discreet spacious and simple. I would consider the location as normal not the high class type. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot. The place is easy accessible for those who drive.
Room's Condition: just a normal cosy and spacious room with a big mattress with no bed frame and has no attract toilet
Toilet Condition: size was good enough to fit the two of us and equipment in good working condition

Naka_Timo 28-06-2016 09:37 AM

Tape 2, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

Sofie Body: (AWESOME!!!)
Sofie has a set of cute big eyes and a straight black long hair that make her looks great. She does not have any tattoos at her body. She is surely shorter than 160. She is like a school gal lady. She is slim and slender, petite body frame and super light weight that you can carry and bonk. She have light stretch mark but no visible scar on her body. She smell very nice with have a very fair skin tone. Her neh neh was small but her nipple was sensitive to touch, a little bit get erected already. Her pussy was trimmed bush and the hair is only on the front, none on the side or anywhere else. It was also tight and easily wet. Lastly, she has a nice bubble butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

Chemistry: (NO HORSE RUN!!!)
Sofie is soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. Her English was good and my Thai was half past six, but we are still able to build a strong chemistry. Her GFE level was also very high. Her KC level was superb. She is very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/27/fkY7.gif

Massage: (POWER!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did very well to ease my tired muscle. She give the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness, not those piano type.

Foreplay: (AWESOME !!!)
We started off with a little french. There are lots of cuddling, frenching and kissing between us, we french like long lost lover. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. After that, i go down further to suck her nipple and lick it. At the same time my hand proceeding down south to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly i gave her a good paint at dripping wet hole. I twist and curve my tongue at her clitoris, she shiver and let us soft moaning sound of “Aaaaaaawww my gaaaawwd”. Her expression so high as she was begging me not to stop. With both her hands, she used her fingers to push down her clit towards my mouth as I licked her furiously. Our foreplay lasted quite long.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/27/Q5oh.gif

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
At first she signal for a BJ but i told her i wanted a BBBJ and without any obligation. She gave me a good BBBJ in 69 position. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that i almost cum into her mouth.

Fingering: (Excellent!!!)
Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area that was being painted by me earlier on. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. She just loves it so much.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/27/0Q8Cz.gif

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off by missionary I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. This position lasted very long. I do some adjustment by lifting her leg up and put on my shoulder. I thrust her hard and fast in that position and her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. After that, I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her leg and give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am afraid next door can heard. Lastly, i accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “Oh God, Oh God” I just thrust deeper before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop.

Verdict: (Awesome!!!!)

It was a good fuck, she was patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it. Overall, the feeling is like fucking a school gal. She can be surely the RTF type. Those who fancy bonking a school gal like lady, faster book before she leaves our shores.
http://www.picturevip.com/x/images/2016/06/27/Uasu.gif

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

khazha 28-06-2016 11:21 AM

A fabulous FR for Sweet from.Thai69.

Booked a room and waited for sweet~
Opened the door and I was like omg~ Super slim super pretty girl with above B cup and doesnt looke like thai but slight chinese or korean with no make up.

Looks: 10/10 (super pretty and super healthy clean)

Body: 10/10 ( Demm that small nips and firm naty b boobs)

BBBJ: 9/10 ( She loves it and keep staring with seductive look)

FJ: 10/10 ( Willing to provide any position you wants and super hardworking)

GFE: 10/10 (Definitely a Gem, talkative, always jokes around and she loves KPop lol)

RTF: DEFINITELY ( If she comes back to SG)

She is going back today and all the best getting in uni in thai~ Oppa Saranghae~

eiksbout 28-06-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khazha (Post 14778346)
A fabulous FR for Sweet from.TY69.

Opened the door and I was like omg~ Super slim super pretty girl with above B cup and doesnt looke like thai but slight chinese or korean with no make up.

GFE: 10/10 (Definitely a Gem, talkative, always jokes around and she loves KPop lol)

She is going back today and all the best getting in uni in thai~ Oppa Saranghae~

Dude, Sweet is from Thai69, not TY69.

Quire 28-06-2016 12:49 PM

Another RTF for Pavi under monte stable.
As usual bro carlo was quick to reply.
Pavi is into her last week in sg and she still works professionally and puts in 110% effort which is really hard to find in current market i guess. Most would have been jaded closer to last day and give substandard services.
Really wanna give thanks to monte stable for bringing in such a rare gem. Great figure, superb attitude and awesome service. Really gonna miss her when she goes back. Planning for 1 mofe rtf before that. :p

Hokage 28-06-2016 01:04 PM

Anyone tried Rain (DH) share some info?

BroR 28-06-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khazha (Post 14778346)
A fabulous FR for Sweet from.TY69.

Bro i don't see any Sweet on TY69 :eek:

jonnypen 28-06-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroR (Post 14778958)

I don't find any too.

overboard 28-06-2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroR (Post 14778958)

She went back today. So her profile was taken off

longwinter 28-06-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overboard (Post 14780207)
She went back today. So her profile was taken off

sweet is from thai palace not from tomyum69

overboard 28-06-2016 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longwinter (Post 14780249)
sweet is from thai palace not from tomyum69

Oops. Sorry. My bad

0o0cash0o0 28-06-2016 07:39 PM

Rina from ET88

Tried her during lunch

Looks: Look similar to picture. Fair as she is from Chiang Mai

Body: C cups and good butt for boobs and butt lovers

Boobs: Enhanced C but looks nice on her.

BBBJ: Good Skill with swirling on the tip inside her mouth.

Painting/fingering:Didnt try

FJ: French like long lost lover.

GFE: English standard like Primary school. Very high gfe becareful of getting Kced.

Overall: Very Good you wont regret

WizardXoXo 28-06-2016 08:30 PM

Short FR on Rina ET88

Looks: 9/10 (she looks better than the photos)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced C )
Body: 8/10 (tall and curvy)
Frenching: 8/10
Painting: 8/10 (she is sensitive and gets wet easily)
FJ:( 8/10) (she is really tight, tried missionary and doggie)

RTF: Yes.

Kenpachi 28-06-2016 08:39 PM

Tried Vanessa from LB last night.

Typical Thai tan, but gfe gao gao. Like to talk alot and have good command of english. Good for bros who like busty girls, though some reviews say its enhance, but I think its a real D. She also claim its real.

Anyway, no rating as I think everyone got different views. She's leaving in 2days from now, go try her before she's gone!

0o0cash0o0 28-06-2016 08:41 PM

Wine from ET88

Tried her last night.

She's a hidden gem.

Looks: 8/10 with braces and very young.
Body: 8/10 Pear shape like boobs
Frenching: 8/10 furious tongue fight
BBBJ: 9/10 Slow & sensational feel
FJ: 8/10 Start off with Cowgirl then finish in missionary position.

Made her moan very natural.

Please take good care of her. Her GFE is definitely there. She will change from a shy kitten to a sex kitten when she high.