The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Infos on Chiang Mai (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=228338)

hunterhi 30-12-2012 12:42 AM

Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Ok, shit I m late for it as izzt closed nw... No worry, Bro, live for today, n fight for tomorrow... U too, have a happy new year in CNX... See u... 👍

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8293518)
Nice catching with with Pii Hunterhi and Pii YY.
Pii YY thanks for the treat. Hunterhi, I went to sayuri after the dinner, many stock in the room, serving the horny thai men, and while waiting, my phone rang. No chance to whack 70. :D

Nonteerak2553 30-12-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 8293623)
Ok, shit I m late for it as izzt closed nw... No worry, Bro, live for today, n fight for tomorrow... U too, have a happy new year in CNX... See u... 👍

I'm not sure, maybe closed already. Update me if you decided to stay slightly longer than your planned date.

Sawadee Pii mai 2556 na!

naemlo 30-12-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 8293623)
Ok, shit I m late for it as izzt closed nw... No worry, Bro, live for today, n fight for tomorrow... U too, have a happy new year in CNX... See u... ��

Mai tian tian go CNX.... knn CNX kong tao or Nonterrak's siao so strong meh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8293698)
I'm not sure, maybe closed already. Update me if you decided to stay slightly longer than your planned date.

Pii, u must have dropped a few drops of your siao in hunterhi's drinks. He keeps wanting to go CNX. Ask him to go BKK or Pattaya, he is very reluctant. :D

hunterhi 30-12-2012 01:08 PM

Da Kor, u crazy I drink his siao, nw cold cold best time lioa, ask u CuM u said no time... He is still a Nong Cha, u dun anyhow add his age, he is a young Da Kor... Cooling weather got to go 💤... Like a polar bear... :D n Ah-B just SMS me, he said he miss u...

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 8295443)

Pii, u must have dropped a few drops of your siao in hunterhi's drinks. He keeps wanting to go CNX. Ask him to go BKK or Pattaya, he is very reluctant. :D

Nonteerak2553 30-12-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 8295443)

Lots of Bangkokian drives all the way to here for countdown. Boh la, he love the laid back environment here. Patts and Bkk too chaotic laew.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 8295508)
Da Kor, u crazy I drink his siao, nw cold cold best time lioa, ask u CuM u said no time... He is still a Nong Cha, u dun anyhow add his age, he is a young Da Kor... Cooling weather got to go 💤... Like a polar bear...

Boh la, I'm small fry nia, there's so many other Da kor at here. 5555+
Weather cold best to have girl beside you. :cool:

Did you managed to pay Sayuri a visit? Wasted sia, I went but never get to fire in the hole. Maybe after new year got chance to re visit again. :D

hunterhi 30-12-2012 01:28 PM

What Da Kor anot, we r here to share... I always sleep alone la? My budget is also so tight? Sayuri, I think I go to clear before the NY... Last bonk of the year... As that day got a southern Sao Sao as I perfered the northern fair smooth skin n eyecandy in Warm-Up n Monkey so hard to sleep at night, so jailet... :eek:... Ok... Got to 💤💤💤

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8295558)
Boh la, I'm small fry nia, there's so many other Da kor at here. 5555+
Weather cold best to have girl beside you. :cool:

Did you managed to pay Sayuri a visit? Wasted sia, I went but never get to fire in the hole. Maybe after new year got chance to re visit again. :D

naemlo 30-12-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8295558)
Lots of Bangkokian drives all the way to here for countdown. Boh la, he love the laid back environment here. Patts and Bkk too chaotic laew.

No wonder so many accidents on the road.

pakalolo 30-12-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 8295610)
What Da Kor anot, we r here to share... I always sleep alone la? My budget is also so tight? Sayuri, I think I go to clear before the NY... Last bonk of the year... As that day got a southern Sao Sao as I perfered the northern fair smooth skin n eyecandy in Warm-Up n Monkey so hard to sleep at night, so jailet... :eek:... Ok... Got to 💤💤💤

I am lazy type so take short cut,pick up at loi korh or spicy or cec
Bar fine 300/500, st 700/100 lt 1000/2000 along loi korh and cec.Spicy use your charm:D

Nonteerak2553 30-12-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 8295610)

5555+ I didn't managed to join you at the Monkey, but I were at the next door, Rush Bar. Saw lots of sexy sao saosss went into Monkey, my gf said sure packed like hell. So stay at Rush Bar till 4am, and sleep inside car for awhile before go to my gf's friend house to sleep.

Nonteerak2553 30-12-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 8295613)
No wonder so many accidents on the road.

Yup, I watched the news. Police in Cnx also very busy. Saw many times on their blinker. Seldom see them so busy, only during the Songkran time.

naemlo 30-12-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8295893)
Yup, I watched the news. Police in Cnx also very busy. Saw many times on their blinker. Seldom see them so busy, only during the Songkran time.

Planning to drive up to Chiang Mai during songkran. :eek:

Nonteerak2553 30-12-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 8295912)
Planning to drive up to Chiang Mai during songkran. :eek:

Ok let me know. I believe Hunterhi also will be around a usual. Traffic during Songkran is one of the worst in CNX here. Prepare sang som and coke while you waiting the traffic to clear. :D

naemlo 30-12-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 8295927)
Ok let me know. I believe Hunterhi also will be around a usual. Traffic during Songkran is one of the worst in CNX here. Prepare sang som and coke while you waiting the traffic to clear. :D

That sex pervert is always regular in Chiang Mai.... sometime it is enjoyable in BKK during Songkran... less traffic.

Nonteerak2553 30-12-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 8295943)
That sex pervert is always regular in Chiang Mai.... sometime it is enjoyable in BKK during Songkran... less traffic.

5555+ he is a nice guy. Can become my lunch time companion. :p
In Cnx can see Khun Yingluck waving to everyone during the 1st of Songkran.
And next year Songkran if I'm not mistaken falls during weekend. Sure chaos.

maybe_maybe.not 30-12-2012 09:14 PM

hey any bros will b in chiang mai from 7-9jan? lets meet up for drinks :)