The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Air Tickets in BKK (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=10488)

siamcutey 15-07-2003 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pussyman
got mine air tix:
Garuda >> sin-bkk-sin >> $259 inc tax >> $Zuji.com
delivered to home on next day.

hahaha, get ready to eat the chicken satay lunch if I don't remember wrongly. Not a bad flight actually except that flight is small. No bad complains of this flight.

hahaha
SC

thaiboy 15-07-2003 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pussyman
got mine air tix:
Garuda >> sin-bkk-sin >> $259 inc tax >> $Zuji.com
delivered to home on next day.

Wow S$259 inc tax!!!! expensive ler....better take TG S$260 inc tax.......

thaiboy 15-07-2003 04:54 PM

I heard SQ!!!!!! Bkk-Sin-Bkk !!!!!!!!!! Price is 5200 inclu all Tax...pay extra 100 bhat sent to your door step....total pay 5300bhat....hehehehehehehe

MarkNgSiongBoon 15-07-2003 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by yomun
Did you read my previous post?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...704#post269704

Garuda is only S$206 (Incl. Tax). Zuji's pricing sucks and not competitive.

if not leaving last mintue can try priceline, can get good rates....my kaki got air india for only S$160 all inclusive, also delivery to doorstep.

CumKing 15-07-2003 09:57 PM

No meals served?

Quote:

CX is $236 incl. tax.
For CX, do they still serve 2 miserable pieces of non fresh, non soft bread which they pass off as a meal?

Like eating 3 day old bread,

CK

MarkNgSiongBoon 15-07-2003 11:58 PM

Re: No meals served?

Quote:

Yes status quo remains. Haha! Also with a piece of cake, pieces of fruits and sometimes ice cream.
no cutery for passengers, CX afraid they might use it to hijack plane, in place you get a plastic toothpick, but must say the mango ice-cream is yummy...

CumKing 16-07-2003 01:11 AM

Re: Re: No meals served?

Quote:

Originally posted by MarkNgSiongBoon
no cutery for passengers, CX afraid they might use it to hijack plane, in place you get a plastic toothpick, but must say the mango ice-cream is yummy...
LOL

But then again..u can inflict serious head injury to anyone with those 2 pieces of 3D old bread....kekeke

I LOVE DOUGH,

CK

CumKing 16-07-2003 02:08 AM

Re: No meals served?

Quote:

Haha true true. I forgot what flavour was the ice cream until you mentioned it. The ice cream was as hard as a rock. Had to wait for 10 minutes for it to soften a bit. Nonetheless tastes good.
Huh? Got Rock Ice Cream meh? I wasn't served any.

I asked for coke & they said only coffee was available. Can u beat that?!

CX gets the aXe !!

CK

thaiboy 16-07-2003 01:06 PM

I still prefer SK with good food and wine(bottle). SK192 and SK193 all brand new and can play game right in front of your seat like SQ. Price is S$270 inclu tax

bollocksman 16-07-2003 01:12 PM

12-months open tickets

Just gonna book my trip to the UK on 12 months open return ticket.

Foound out that TG has a very good deal, Routing Via BKK

it goes like this : SIN-BKK, BKK-LHR, LHR-BKK,BKK-sin

stopover, and re routing is permitted ( which means I can sneak in a few days of SANUK in BKK) before proceeding to Old Blighty.
Great deal it cost S$400 less than SQ's . gonna take the S$400 saved for a couple of good MP sessions at Mirage,Emmaneulle , Utopia and poesidon. hahaha

siamcutey 16-07-2003 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thaiboy
I still prefer SK with good food and wine(bottle). SK192 and SK193 all brand new and can play game right in front of your seat like SQ. Price is S$270 inclu tax
I support SQ cos I only pay 5300baht and delivered right to my doorstep. Bookings all done through phone.

Good food, games and those connecting flights from Osaka has good Japanese Airline Stewardesses.

hahaha
SC

thaiboy 16-07-2003 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by siamcutey
I support SQ cos I only pay 5300baht and delivered right to my doorstep. Bookings all done through phone.

Good food, games and those connecting flights from Osaka has good Japanese Airline Stewardesses.

hahaha
SC

kekeke you knn..i am talking abt from sin bkk sin.... not bkk sin bkk....

i also know 5300bhat inclu tax sent right to our door step.....not even have to place any deposit...all through the button.

siamcutey 16-07-2003 01:28 PM

Re: 12-months open tickets

Quote:

Originally posted by bollocksman
Just gonna book my trip to the UK on 12 months open return ticket.

Foound out that TG has a very good deal, Routing Via BKK

it goes like this : SIN-BKK, BKK-LHR, LHR-BKK,BKK-sin

stopover, and re routing is permitted ( which means I can sneak in a few days of SANUK in BKK) before proceeding to Old Blighty.
Great deal it cost S$400 less than SQ's . gonna take the S$400 saved for a couple of good MP sessions at Mirage,Emmaneulle , Utopia and poesidon. hahaha

Your few days is going to be a lot of days.

hahaha
SC

bollocksman 16-07-2003 01:35 PM

Re: Re: 12-months open tickets

Quote:

Originally posted by siamcutey
Your few days is going to be a lot of days.

hahaha
SC

Enough for me to have a LAST BAngkok blast!!, after that I shall be"vegetarian" for 7/8 months at least.

Enough days for Emmaneulle, poesidon, Mirage, Utopia , and of course our plimgrimage to C*** 20:D

anyway FYI, its only S$1600 for 12 months return tickets via TG.

cheap!

ENTS 27-07-2003 09:03 PM

Air ticket to BKK now at $165

Received email from ZUJI.
Now Fly Singapore to BKK in Garuda Indonesia
only $165.
Check out the promotion at:

ZUJI Promotion

:D