The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Juagen Talks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=888063)

bellbell 13-07-2022 11:08 AM

Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB (Post 21104562)
Chinese New Year is coming to an end now - so if you guys are looking to detoxify from eating too much good food (like I did), or found out yesterday that your love-making tool needs upkeep - Lucky's your best bet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octopussy133 (Post 21130963)
Extremely good therapist with good TCM knowledge - taught me to get TCM medication to boost health and performance

I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG $120/1HR, $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

bellbell 13-07-2022 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockyrox (Post 20755112)
I had been curious and decided to visit Lucky recently.

The location is convenient.

As I read up before booking, I already had my expectations. No hj, no hanky panky, clean real legit JG.

When I first saw her, she shared with me her experiences and expertise and showed me in front of me, her Qigong. She tried it on my hand and I could really feel the Qi circulating and moving inside my hand. I was so impressed. She then got me to stand up and she swirl the Qi around my pelvic area and immediately got an erection.

Then I sat down and she continued to interview me about my body symptoms and overall and then proceeded to analyzed my pulse health condition. She also noticed my tongue is showing some health signs.

Finally, proceeded to have a quick shower then lie down and the therapy began. As per the other reviews, time only starts counting when lying down.

During the therapy, she uses her Qi and the body area becomes very hot. If you are sensitive, can feel the Qi going thru your body. It's not a normal massage because it opens up circulation and she will find areas that are blocked for you.

Overall very good overall health therapy. Belle is legit TCM juagen so that you can feel better later ward.

Environment: Very Clean
Service: Good
Chat: I think it depends on the person but I and her are 谈得来
Juagen: Unique and I feel, can be trusted

Worth the penny.

Open for appointment.

bellbell 13-07-2022 08:39 PM

Open for appointment.

Octopussy133 13-07-2022 09:36 PM

Have been with Lucky for treatment for many months - have successful in treating my premature ejaculation and dramatically increased my sexual performance

Rare gem of a person, gents please take care of her

Also if you are non-Chinese speaking, suggest you do not look for her (was having a treatment today and saw some misunderstanding with a non Chinese bro which could have been avoided)

zoggs 14-07-2022 10:04 AM

I wld like to try ur Juagen svc. If i dont need any xplaination durin d massage, is it OK since i dont speak chinese...

bellbell 14-07-2022 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octopussy133 (Post 21451549)
Have been with Lucky for treatment for many months - have successful in treating my premature ejaculation and dramatically increased my sexual performance

Rare gem of a person, gents please take care of her

Also if you are non-Chinese speaking, suggest you do not look for her (was having a treatment today and saw some misunderstanding with a non Chinese bro which could have been avoided)

Thank you bro for your support and recognition.

Open for appointment.

bellbell 14-07-2022 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitman1891 (Post 21086933)
Visited Lucky on Friday afternoon. Procedures as described by bros, she is professional in accessing my health conditions. Treatment was painful but bearable and can see she put a lot of effort into my back and can feel the heat from the bottom when she uses Qi. She is highly recommended for other bros who are concerned about their health. She is also very generous with gifts when I'm leaving. Will definitely book her for the next treatment!

open for appointment.

bellbell 15-07-2022 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playerjoe (Post 21061834)
3rd session with Lucky. Overall health and well- being feel better. The massage area that used to be painful is now tolerable / close to no pain.

Bros can think of this as a TCM treatment with a Chinese doctor that specializes in treating your penis problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by devil11 (Post 21075215)
Tried Lucky recently. Very impressed with her TCM knowledge and just feels like seeing a doctor for our manhood. She is chatty and gives me many health tips to improve my overall health being which also leads to better performance in little bro. Thank you, Lucky

Open for appointment.

Bommi99 15-07-2022 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellbell (Post 21455573)
Open for appointment.

I really want to book but it's sad you only accept Chinese speaking customers. If you could close an eye to that,I would really appreciate your help.

bellbell 15-07-2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvintay (Post 21025559)
Thanks Lucky. Very nice lady

Location -
Very convenient. her place is well equipped and very clean and tidy. she emphasizes a lot of cleanliness. So everything I like is it's very clean. The bathroom is really nicely furnished and has a proper water heater.

Skills/therapy - its pure legit solid traditional Chinese/ Korean treatment. I straight took the 1.5 hrs package as I wanted to attend the full 90 min. Powerful therapy! As she proceeds to juagen she will explain the vital areas and she worked on many veins. after that I thought the treatment was over, nope. she continue to slowly work from bottom to top, including pulling my shoulder blade tendons and doing some bone cracking.

In the end, my cock is rock hard due to her big natural twin peaks. Really have the power assets. :D:D

Open for appointment.

SilentKillerSB 15-07-2022 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bommi99 (Post 21455792)
I really want to book but it's sad you only accept Chinese speaking customers. If you could close an eye to that,I would really appreciate your help.

Another bro earlier mentioned that he witnessed a misunderstanding with a non-Chinese speaking potential - this actually happens more often than is mentioned here.

But I can attest to her skills - if you're really interested, perhaps you could try learning some Chinese each day and before you know it, you may qualify(?) Not too sure.

But my point is that it's not so much about closing an eye to it, then her having to navigate constant misunderstandings/miscommunications.

Xannnn 15-07-2022 09:37 PM

I was extremely curious and decided to pay a visit to Lucky today evening.

Before visiting I read up afew bro threat that are posted here , I'm very aware that are No hj, no hanky panky, super clean real legit JG.

The location is like what she mention above in the central area very convenient.

When I reached this evening, she shared with me her experiences and demonstrated in front of me, her Qigong. I was very amazed for it.

While i was lying down and she continued to interview me regarding my body symptoms and she proceeded to analyzed my pulse health condition.

During the therapy, she uses her Qi and the body area start to warm up .I can feel the Qi going thru your body.

I felt overall it was a great experience with lucky, do pay her a visit if u need such treatment no regrets!!IMPORTANT NOTE she would appreciate if you're chinese speaking to prevent any misunderstanding communication.

bellbell 16-07-2022 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xannnn (Post 21457172)
I was extremely curious and decided to pay a visit to Lucky today evening.

Before visiting I read up afew bro threat that are posted here , I'm very aware that are No hj, no hanky panky, super clean real legit JG.

The location is like what she mention above in the central area very convenient.

When I reached this evening, she shared with me her experiences and demonstrated in front of me, her Qigong. I was very amazed for it.

While i was lying down and she continued to interview me regarding my body symptoms and she proceeded to analyzed my pulse health condition.

During the therapy, she uses her Qi and the body area start to warm up .I can feel the Qi going thru your body.

I felt overall it was a great experience with lucky, do pay her a visit if u need such treatment no regrets!!IMPORTANT NOTE she would appreciate if you're chinese speaking to prevent any misunderstanding communication.

Thank you Bro for your support and recognition.

Open for appointment.

bellbell 16-07-2022 08:57 AM

Open for appointment.

bellbell 16-07-2022 12:13 PM

Open for appointment.

bellbell 16-07-2022 04:39 PM

Open for appointment.

bellbell 16-07-2022 11:35 PM

Open for appointment.

bellbell 17-07-2022 10:00 AM

Open for appointment.

bellbell 17-07-2022 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chenrezig (Post 21020192)
I have just completed another treatment today and am very happy with the results as always. Lucky is extremely kind hearted and has the heart of a compassionate likes doctor. She used her Qi and cleared the blockages down there, can feel heat and energy, and seconds later, the blockages were all gone. My prostate has gotten much better and lighter too. She also helped me remove the toxins on my face, neck, and back could see so many toxins being eliminated from the body. I was told she even used Qi from her eyes to help us heal - what a sacrifice! She was also very generous in her gifts and gave me many lifestyle advice and what tonics to take to address the different conditions. She was very careful in her diagnosis and gave her best in treating us. Thank you so much, Lucky, I'm very touched by your kindness and really appreciate your help. Strongly recommend if you are serious about becoming healthier and stronger :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by playerjoe (Post 21025341)
Just finished my 2nd session with Lucky. For guys that masturbate a lot, highly recommend spending the money for your health benefits as she focuses on your entire body condition. Wouldn't say the session was pain-free but it's also mainly because of my current health condition (always eat deep-fried and spicy).

Effects can be seen after a single session. Able to pee smoothly and feel more energetic.

Pls also confirm that you are able to make it before booking her. Think there are too many people that book and ended up didn't come. Treat her well and she will reciprocate.

I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG $120/1HR, $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

a9z1 17-07-2022 09:44 PM

It was my first time trying qigong treatment, and what an amazing experience it was. For example, while Lucky was performing juagen and doing qigong on the groin area, I felt heat not just at that particular area, but at the legs, feet and backside area as well. You have to try it for yourself to know what I mean. Lucky also help me clear the lumpy build-ups (I think cellulites is the correct word) on my back and groin area. Will definitely go look for Lucky again for body maintenance.

bellbell 17-07-2022 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a9z1 (Post 21462542)
It was my first time trying qigong treatment, and what an amazing experience it was. For example, while Lucky was performing juagen and doing qigong on the groin area, I felt heat not just at that particular area, but at the legs, feet and backside area as well. You have to try it for yourself to know what I mean. Lucky also help me clear the lumpy build-ups (I think cellulites is the correct word) on my back and groin area. Will definitely go look for Lucky again for body maintenance.

Thank you Brother for your recognition and genuine report.

This symptom is a very serious issue that have to be resolved when it is minor. It will affect your sexual ability and may develop into prostate cancer if it is not treated early. I may not be able to solve the problem when the cancer cells are developed.
What I did was using Qigong treatment at the prostate circulatory path to eliminate the lump build-ups. I hope my skills could help as many brothers as possible.

Rolan 18-07-2022 12:07 AM

Not very experienced in qigong
For a begnin prostatic hyperplasia is it something that can be done instead of juagen or in addition? How qigong works to improve bph?

bellbell 18-07-2022 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolan (Post 21462836)
Not very experienced in qigong
For a begnin prostatic hyperplasia is it something that can be done instead of juagen or in addition? How qigong works to improve bph?

I will PM you. Thank you for your interest.

bellbell 18-07-2022 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldboi83 (Post 20752864)
made my booking and this time took a 2-hour package with great gratitude. :cool:

cleanliness, location, facilities all no need say - remain tip top condition, can refer to my previous post/review.

now what makes 2-hour session an eye opener for me was that Lucky had a lot more time to actually work on many other vital areas of our body. from tcm concept, our tendon/acupoints, etc are all linked to our important organs and body parts. she is able to tell which areas and organs are not good or blockage. this is something most therapy outside doesn't even achieve. and our body also has a combination of ying yang (+ve and -ve) whether weakened already and at which organ which leads to ailments and body conditions we experienced. Together with her tools and qigong she really worked a lot of areas compared to my first session and her qigong is legit. and she also shared some areas of my body which reflected my 湿气(like excessive moisture in the body) conditions I was really taken aback as I last time visited those heartland tcm etc never had such level of skills haha. she will also share on your daily routines, diet and what type of tcm you may eat to help your specific body issues. and actually, every time she worked much more than the stipulated timing which I am so grateful for and feel bad sometimes as she barely has much time to rest or eat meals in peace.

Seriously if any brothers got body conditions and are serious about finding a holistic tcm therapist, belle is the one man. trust me just wack the 2 hours and don't need to ask much, she will diagnose a very easy one. keep an open mind, go there and seek treatment purely for your own health benefits. (legit tcm therapy, extra or hanky panky there's a lot of other ladies. do treat her with much respect as you would to a doctor;) )

I'm looking forward to my next session and continue to adjust and improve my body condition. my energy 精神 is much better than before and I can see the glow and color on my forehead and face improving this time round :)

Open for appointment.

bellbell 19-07-2022 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lanyangyang (Post 19386167)
I tried her manhood therapy this evening. Like what other Brothers had mentioned earlier the place has a nice ambiance and is clean.

The Juagen is good with skillful techniques that work for me. I will visit her often as I have a young wife to "feed", and I need to maintain my gear properly.

Open for appointment.

bellbell 19-07-2022 08:45 AM

Open for appointment .

bellbell 19-07-2022 01:46 PM

Open for appointment .

bellbell 19-07-2022 07:25 PM

Open for appointment

bellbell 20-07-2022 09:59 AM

Open for appointment.

bellbell 20-07-2022 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrcLust (Post 19385055)
Just came back from a wonderful session with Lucky. A little info to share. She is a very nice and friendly person. Holding pink ic but not from China. When she was working she didn’t reply to her hp so those who can’t get reply please be patient with her. Not under any agent and I was really surprised at her level of English.University standard. She may sound fierce in her reply but it just her different ways of reply so don’t be offended. Initially I thought of giving her a miss due to the way she reply and I am Glad I didn’t cancel. She doesn’t cheat on timing and she even offered me tonics soup at the end of the session. A real professional in her works and strictly no hanky panky offered so do respect her decision.

Open for appointment.