The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Shaving public hair (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=846717)

antartica 19-11-2021 09:44 AM

Re: Shaving public hair

Quote:

Originally Posted by skihon (Post 20946171)
I saw an ad in fb promoting ceramics blade trimmer. Anyone use that before

no lei... I am quite skeptical about these ads as they are paid adverts and not very sure if they work well.
so far I have managed to get the one i recommended and at least for me it works well enough.

however have been tempted to go try professional grooming services recently LOL

BushTracker 19-11-2021 09:56 AM

IPL is best.

skihon 19-11-2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BushTracker (Post 20946749)
IPL is best.

I wanting to try IPL on my below. Asked JPL EXPRESS, They told me only certain shop they do but not all their shops. Sad cause i know 1 of their ladies in AMK. Thought can ask her to help me do since she help me IPL on my facial hairs

cavemanng 19-11-2021 11:00 AM

Last time boss Sammy said using a scissor or trimmer to cut to left 2-3mm. Any thoughts on this?

TenSanYi 19-11-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drooler (Post 20943688)
hahaha finally found a fellow plucker.

i also pluck one by one. best thing is after the initial pluck, subsequent ones no feeling as long as u pluck them when its short. lovers will enjoy the floss free experience from shaft to balls

I have been tweezing regularly 2-3 times a weeks for the past 15 years, the hair will grow thinner but it will still grow. However if i stop tweezing, it will get itchy :(

asdfghjk1234 19-11-2021 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drooler (Post 20943688)
hahaha finally found a fellow plucker.

i also pluck one by one. best thing is after the initial pluck, subsequent ones no feeling as long as u pluck them when its short. lovers will enjoy the floss free experience from shaft to balls

same plucker here too. the smoothness is uncomparable.

Xgenre 19-11-2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BushTracker (Post 20946749)
IPL is best.

How was your IPL experience? Have you had a permanent result?

Basically you are fully shaven before a gel is applied on the pubic hair areas right? Then some machine is used over the area. I was chatting with a PRC ML. She told me the machine costs $30-40K. :eek:

I am not sure if she is talking about IPL as I don't know the Chinese term for IPL. But she says using this method is better than shaving as it prevents ingrown hairs. Cannot imagine having such treatment over the balls though.

Also... I think many guys can accept shaving their public hair but making the result permanent... Not sure how many here are willing to go for an irreversible process.

Xes2013 19-11-2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TenSanYi (Post 20947019)
I have been tweezing regular 2-3 a weeks for the past 15 years, the hair will grow thinner but it will still grow. However i stop tweezing, it will get itchy :(

Not painful meh? I mean so much hair to tweeze, the thought of it is so pain:eek:

BushTracker 19-11-2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 20947083)
How was your IPL experience? Have you had a permanent result?

Basically you are fully shaven before a gel is applied on the pubic hair areas right? Then some machine is used over the area. I was chatting with a PRC ML. She told me the machine costs $30-40K. :eek:

I am not sure if she is talking about IPL as I don't know the Chinese term for IPL. But she says using this method is better than shaving as it prevents ingrown hairs. Cannot imagine having such treatment over the balls though.

Also... I think many guys can accept shaving their public hair but making the result permanent... Not sure how many here are willing to go for an irreversible process.

Pretty permanent. Usually they treatment is either shave or wax before IPL. I opted for wax before IPL.

The Chinese term for IPL is 打光. Need to have 10 treatments for more permanent effect.

TenSanYi 19-11-2021 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xes2013 (Post 20947103)
Not painful meh? I mean so much hair to tweeze, the thought of it is so pain:eek:

I only tweeze around the whole shaft balls and butt crack area thoroughly, I have been doing it so many years hence i don't feel anything but shiok . however it need to be done regularly if not when the hair grow it can be quite itchy :(

zetrio2002 19-11-2021 04:42 PM

So all of you become white tiger 白虎?

Hotstuff82 22-11-2021 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zetrio2002 (Post 20947374)
So all of you become white tiger 白虎?

yes ima white tiger for very long.

just sharing my brief journey to being one, it started when my lived-in ex helps to me shave my dick and balls almost every morning before screwing in the shower then i got obsessed with becoming a white tiger seeing that she likes it so much, soon after all my gfs, fwbs etc all enjoy me clean shaven, its just more hygienic and they wont mind giving me bjs with no pricky curly hair in their nostrils haha :D

now i just rather leave it to the professionals to do IPL for me, broke up with my ex and started to diy with hair trimmers, then waxing regularly, ventured to ministry of strip for ipl, followed by japan ipl and lastly opt ipl by ml now. everyone got their preference, be it plucking or trimming or shaving. happy with the results can liao!

Benjjtang 22-11-2021 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 (Post 20951832)

just sharing my brief journey to being one, it started when my lived-in ex helps to me shave my dick and balls almost every morning before screwing in the shower then i got obsessed with becoming a white tiger seeing that she likes it so much, soon after all my gfs, fwbs etc all enjoy me clean shaven, its just more hygienic and they wont mind giving me bjs with no pricky curly hair in their nostrils haha :D

now i just rather leave it to the professionals to do IPL for me, broke up with my ex and started to diy with hair trimmers, then waxing regularly, ventured to ministry of strip for ipl, followed by japan ipl and lastly opt ipl by ml now. everyone got their preference, be it plucking or trimming or shaving. happy with the results can liao!

Those IPL shop got any happening?

Hotstuff82 22-11-2021 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjjtang (Post 20951971)
Those IPL shop got any happening?

none for those i went sorry as they are all clean. :o

TenSanYi 22-11-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 (Post 20951832)

May i ask, which 1 IPL is the best or most affordable? i am thinking of Japan IPL....