The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Chio food stall helper (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=399195)

julianvirtue 15-10-2013 04:18 AM

Re: Chio food stall helper

Malaysian gal at Geylang 126 dimsum! very sweet-looking and pretty. tried and failed to chat her up :p

jameschong1 15-10-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by julianvirtue (Post 9880065)
Malaysian gal at Geylang 126 dimsum! very sweet-looking and pretty. tried and failed to chat her up :p

========
maybe u not property consultant, lack the 'seh' look?

Animallover 15-10-2013 07:10 PM

:D
Gal selling Pan cake at Hougang blk 644 coffeeshop sweet looking quite big boobs

SEXCRAZY 18-10-2013 02:42 AM

i'll share my findings too. i forgot the block but it should be either 164/165 bukit merah central coffee shop drink stall.

there is a prc lookalike pretty syt stall helper which extremely huge assets. everytime past by sure got to stop and buy a drink for some view. usually wearing fitting top which show her nice huge boob. pop by if you are nearby :)

Botakhead 18-10-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEXCRAZY (Post 9896871)
i'll share my findings too. i forgot the block but it should be either 164/165 bukit merah central coffee shop drink stall.

there is a prc lookalike pretty syt stall helper which extremely huge assets. everytime past by sure got to stop and buy a drink for some view. usually wearing fitting top which show her nice huge boob. pop by if you are nearby :)

Another nice share, will try to stop for a drink.

crazycheongster 20-10-2013 01:51 PM

One nice PRC mid 20s helper in kopitiam at corner of Geylang Lrg 8.:D

NRider 20-10-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEXCRAZY (Post 9896871)

Hi Bro Sexcrazy, 3-4 months back I have seen a specky gal few mornings I was there, not sure is the same coffee shop we are talking about. If I am not wrong the coffee shop is align to the Hawker Centre public toilet ya ?

SEXCRAZY 20-10-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRider (Post 9911189)
Hi Bro Sexcrazy, 3-4 months back I have seen a specky gal few mornings I was there, not sure is the same coffee shop we are talking about. If I am not wrong the coffee shop is align to the Hawker Centre public toilet ya ?

Yes bro! If I am not wrong she does wear specs. A fair SYT prc with big booby ya? :D

jameschong1 20-10-2013 10:39 PM

[QUOTE=SnowLeopard;9875397]I saw this young PRC lady few times,
Changi Terminal 3 foodcourt at B2, the fish soup stall (Only one stall there).
----------------
T2 herbal soup - prc cashier damn good shape too. the prc guy is her lao gong, both PR now

Ashyboy 02-11-2013 03:19 PM

I cant find a thread so i decided to post over here...i was walking to my house market to buy 4D and soccer bets for today..i went to withdraw $$ opp the mkt and i was waiting at the traffic light..While waiting, i saw a busty short gal opp my view buying ladies undergarments n bras..she was quite short n busty...I think she only open her stall only in the morning..the place was at Bedok res rd mkt...

SEXCRAZY 05-11-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashyboy (Post 9982849)
I cant find a thread so i decided to post over here...i was walking to my house market to buy 4D and soccer bets for today..i went to withdraw $$ opp the mkt and i was waiting at the traffic light..While waiting, i saw a busty short gal opp my view buying ladies undergarments n bras..she was quite short n busty...I think she only open her stall only in the morning..the place was at Bedok res rd mkt...

Bro was she buying or selling? She tends the undergarment stall? Eh, but undergarment store single man hard to go see leh haha:D

Zeith 22-12-2013 11:17 AM

Lam noodles at blk 292 Yishun st 22. There have 2 MILF china woman, not bad looking, see already also gian.

Not sure is worker and the boss wife??

Zeith 27-12-2013 10:02 AM

There is one chio drink counter staff at kim san leng at bukit panjang brangkit road.

I think she is a PRC, very fair and do not sound local.

aoshi82 27-12-2013 05:07 PM

AnyMore around yishun de.. Blk 292 saw last week lo... Was able to post.. Nice figure for the milf..
Mayb can go 925 the bread shop a lot 1 viet milf not a looking but sound teh and nice figure lo

martins10 27-12-2013 09:44 PM

nex food court 4th floor selling fish soup. Sometimes she will cook and sometimes man the cashier. I believe is a SG girl and really cute like in her mid-20s. Her voice is also very cute and will usually buy fish soup when she is the cashier and drop all the coins in her hand (cheap thrill, but that's life) :D