The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Orchard Towers ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=160441)

capcrunch 24-06-2010 04:43 AM

Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Just went down with one bro who PM-ed today. The pickings at romeo's looks good, but unfortunately mostly post-ops. For bros who like post-ops, I must alert you to the very good crop. There were quite a number that I definitely would have taken if I had interested in post-ops.

Leading the pack would be this one Eva (I think that's her name), who looks like a Korean star, and some of her friends who are absolute stunners. Another one called Sonia is very friendly, touchy but not pushy.

Finally found out one pre-op that looks decent, but too late in the night to make a move. Probably another trip down next week. brothers PM me with your number if you want to join in!

dickrick 29-06-2010 09:54 PM

Just answering a question from the Craiglist's thread about price and quality of service from Romeos.
First of all, you have to understand that the ladyboys first target are people that pay them $200 for short time. With those kind of customers they can cover their costs quickly and make it worth their while coming here.
Therefore, in general, they reserve their best service for these guys.
However, business being business they will accept less but obviously if you pay less they will do just enough but no more.
If you're their boyfriend and/or you're young and handsome then $ price is very low but you pay in other ways. (You can forget your freedom for example)
So for locals, expect $120 to $150 generally unless it's a weekday, last customer of the day, really slow day then around the $100 mark. But don't expect top service. Trust me, I know these people.
I hope that answers it.

capcrunch 01-07-2010 09:37 PM

Anyone interested to head down to OT tonight? I'll be there! PM to have a drink or two together!

batboyz 06-07-2010 06:50 PM

Thinking of going OT tonight, but only if got accompany, PM me if interested.

capcrunch 07-07-2010 09:13 PM

Bro batboyz how was it? I was busy all night, so couldn't go. sorry! Hope you had a smashing time!

batboyz 07-07-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capcrunch (Post 5001141)
Bro batboyz how was it? I was busy all night, so couldn't go. sorry! Hope you had a smashing time!

I didn't go, no accompany & felt sleepy :)

andy 07-07-2010 10:37 PM

hi bros, it been year nv go ot liao need some help frm u guyz.
planning to go dwn ot next fri with my fren but not sure which pub is happening n cheapers...actually plan to go naughty gal but heard frm fren tat the drink is damn ex n the gal chop chop u like carrot head....
so any recommed pub to go to in ot tat have a resonable price for drink n it happening with nice LD?

RotiPrata Man 12-07-2010 11:14 PM

Hi anyone wanna go OT tonight? Although i know is rather late to jio...

geylangsiao 13-07-2010 11:54 PM

Hey bro i tried 4some with my friend last weekend and it was hell of a time we went club romeo and got 2 fucking hot ladyboy but look exactly like a pure lady but our damage made us cry altogether we paid about 450$++ include cab, room and etc...

dickrick 15-07-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geylangsiao (Post 5019328)
Hey bro i tried 4some with my friend last weekend and it was hell of a time we went club romeo and got 2 fucking hot ladyboy but look exactly like a pure lady but our damage made us cry altogether we paid about 450$++ include cab, room and etc...

If you include room and cab and what you paid on a weekend that actually sounds about right. It's weekdays that you can bargain on price generally.
Who did you take by the way? Any names?

1128138 16-07-2010 05:11 PM

after read 3 pages,seen like sounds interesting
may want to go down take a look.if next week any brothers going can PM me?:D

capcrunch 18-07-2010 04:22 PM

thinking of going OT tonight for a drink or two. Not looking for action, but definitely to check out the LBs. Any bros interested? PM!

1128138 you wanna go tonight?

RotiPrata Man 19-07-2010 04:33 AM

Just went OT with bro capcrunch and stinger1 :D All of us had a great time! Cant wait for the next session :)

capcrunch 19-07-2010 05:37 AM

definitely a great time had by all! I'd say all 3 of us left the place happy men. More reports to come, but now it's time to snooze!

all-rounder 19-07-2010 01:22 PM

Sorry for my ignorance...but the Ladyboys there, are they really pretty? complete changeover to girl ?