The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in.... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=620735)

Xgenre 06-05-2024 12:57 PM

Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 23284791)
My personal view though? Mai tu liao, divorce is better than being stuck in a sexless loveless marriage.

Depends on their current state of life. If in their 40s, better to tolerate than to leave her. If he chooses divorce, he may need to pay alimony, child maintenance, have restricted access to his kids. Once the kids are stuck in between, the closeness will not be like before.

Right now she is sharing in the time, effort and financial burden of parenthood. In a way, she is helping him have more time, energy and money to go out with his FWB. The only condition is no intimacy which he has successfully outsourced.

Once he reaches the age where his sex drive dips, he may end up being as close to his wife as before. You never know how estranged couples bond over future grandchildren.

dman19 07-05-2024 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 23307730)
Depends on their current state of life. If in their 40s, better to tolerate than to leave her. If he chooses divorce, he may need to pay alimony, child maintenance, have restricted access to his kids. Once the kids are stuck in between, the closeness will not be like before.

Right now she is sharing in the time, effort and financial burden of parenthood. In a way, she is helping him have more time, energy and money to go out with his FWB. The only condition is no intimacy which he has successfully outsourced.

Once he reaches the age where his sex drive dips, he may end up being as close to his wife as before. You never know how estranged couples bond over future grandchildren.

fully agree on this. exactly my thoughts too

Shadow_warrior 13-05-2024 11:10 AM

Quote:

true.... good share

jhoho 13-05-2024 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior (Post 23328143)
true.... good share

Can second this approach, it's the quiet quit method. Less messy than full divorce but need to be able to maintain a good mental state or can be very tormenting. Some people can't stand not saying anything about the issue and being wronged. With good mental state, you learn to let it all go and just learn to care for yourself while choosing the least painful option. This approach does open reconnection in the future, assuming you don't get caught bonking someone else and you also don't dig your partner's private life. Live and let live so they say. Not easy, but with the right help (therapist) can be done.

suzy4ever 14-05-2024 03:56 PM

Quote:

but in reality, at a certain age, when it's time to stop playing, you will definitely return to a close relationship with your wife and spend the rest of your life together. there is a time to play and stop

ghostcow 14-05-2024 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 23284791)
Full disclaimer: I am not a lawyer.

If I were you I'd be secretly recording down a couple of times you have this convo with your wife and she tells you to go and use your hands. If you can trigger an actual argument with her where she candidly tells you in a fit of anger or whatever that she no longer has any interest in making your marriage with her a sexually fulfilling or even active one, even better for you.

Then keep the recordings and go have your FWB extramarital sex life. They will be useful in future to protect yourself with in best case scenario of you initiating divorce citing irretrievable breakdown of marriage due to breakdown in intimacy, or in worst case scenario if she finds out about you fucking someone outside and wants a divorce with you, those recordings can come in handy when played to the judge in court to demonstrate that the marriage breakdown isn't 100% down to you committing adultery outside.

My personal view though? Mai tu liao, divorce is better than being stuck in a sexless loveless marriage.

Thank senior bro for this advice, will keep in mind in the future if I end up in sexless marriage.

Any senior bros can share whether marry sinkie bu will be sexless marriage? Thanks

Shadow_warrior 15-05-2024 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzy4ever (Post 23332068)
but in reality, at a certain age, when it's time to stop playing, you will definitely return to a close relationship with your wife and spend the rest of your life together. there is a time to play and stop

you seem to be very pro wife pro marriage

this is on the presumption that the man is playing because he is lustful

there are those whose marriage is falling apart for decades and so he tries to move on. Not playing, but trying to move forward.

torogun 15-05-2024 05:14 PM

here to report:D

dman19 19-05-2024 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostcow (Post 23332599)
Thank senior bro for this advice, will keep in mind in the future if I end up in sexless marriage.

Any senior bros can share whether marry sinkie bu will be sexless marriage? Thanks

I think you marry any bu also can end up in sexless marriage. Well sometimes you have to ask yourself if what you are looking for in a marriage. Lets say you marry a girl who gives you lots and plenty of sex anytime you want it but treat your family and kids like sh*t and put them in second priority, would you want to live through that?

I encourage sinkies to marry sinkie bu, because we can complain all we want about their sinkie girl traits but there are plenty of long term benefits. Ultimately you have to understand why girls from overseas all dying to marry here. It is mainly for the one thing. Material comfort. So of course you can expect them to treat you like a king (before marriage) and get kc by them deep deep. To be honest, those I have seen, more than 50% have issues with overseas marriages. Many of them end up tanking the girl’s family problems. This is sometime less expected when you marry a sinkie just for one example.

ghostcow 20-05-2024 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dman19 (Post 23346348)
I think you marry any bu also can end up in sexless marriage. Well sometimes you have to ask yourself if what you are looking for in a marriage. Lets say you marry a girl who gives you lots and plenty of sex anytime you want it but treat your family and kids like sh*t and put them in second priority, would you want to live through that?

I encourage sinkies to marry sinkie bu, because we can complain all we want about their sinkie girl traits but there are plenty of long term benefits. Ultimately you have to understand why girls from overseas all dying to marry here. It is mainly for the one thing. Material comfort. So of course you can expect them to treat you like a king (before marriage) and get kc by them deep deep. To be honest, those I have seen, more than 50% have issues with overseas marriages. Many of them end up tanking the girl’s family problems. This is sometime less expected when you marry a sinkie just for one example.

Thx bro for the advice and it is a fresh perspective on marry sinkie bu being a better choice because I mostly saw sinkie bu being seen as gold cb compared to foreign bu with less expectations.

Wanted up u but realised I have up before.

lokosko 20-05-2024 12:28 PM

Quote:

you right bro. After doing it, there will still be problems. and there are many expectations from them and our own expectations that do not match. because from the start we ourselves were not clear about what we wanted

lornjourney 23-05-2024 08:35 PM

Quote:

That is so true. Personally, I feel not all sinker bu have high expectation for their spouse. But once you got married to sinker bu. Many willing to go through thick and thin with you. Whereas foreign ladies, they might have a wrong perception that sinker guys are richer and must be able to support their family needs.

Even for rich foreign spouse, I saw she commanding her sinker husband to do things because she have higher earning. Maybe it just my social circle, I don’t really feel sinker bu are that bad.