The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=917719)

KangTuo 21-09-2023 02:02 PM

Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteLodge (Post 22677800)
im curious to know the 2 ML, since she has this kinda offers. bro, mind pm me the ML name and mp?

i wont unlock FJ, im not those big players. just curious to see the ml that got offered that much

but yea reli diff world. those ang pai in west, one month from hj only 5 figures, and not those just break 5 figures one. higher somemore

sorry, won't expose these 2 ML :)
They are Viet and they definitely got the edge over all other milfy PRC in terms looks and age. (that is all I can disclose)

those working in CAT 1 spa everywhere are getting 25% - 40% of the month entrance fee customer pays. Some spa got special bonuses when hitting a certain target. On top of that, the tips they got from HJ. Don't need be ang pai, an average looking younger ML easily break the 5 figure.

WhiteLodge 21-09-2023 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KangTuo (Post 22677907)
sorry, won't expose these 2 ML :)
They are Viet and they definitely got the edge over all other milfy PRC in terms looks and age. (that is all I can disclose)

those working in CAT 1 spa everywhere are getting 25% - 40% of the month entrance fee customer pays. Some spa got special bonuses when hitting a certain target. On top of that, the tips they got from HJ. Don't need be ang pai, an average looking younger ML easily break the 5 figure.

no prob man

now that u break it down for the figure, damn...makes a man wonder

s4spec2 21-09-2023 03:08 PM

Free for me... Not once not with one. But many

r.fowler 29-02-2024 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 (Post 22028462)
Have u all tried those at legal massage advertised on Facebook? Rsg wellness Spa at beauty world and maybe ispa

yes. the price quoted to go out is exorbitant

sxem 29-02-2024 06:09 PM

Like what i said in the previous threads...these MLs in HJ joints are not poor one.

Average looking ones with decent massage and hj easily outearn us average sinkies.

Those young pretty SYT lagi better...dont even need to properly massage..HJ opening price 2B have many roberts already.

There is a reason ppl keep coming here to be ML.

loudexhaust 29-02-2024 11:24 PM

Wanna fuck those Cat 1 shop ML must use different tactics. Most of them don't need to go and earn extra outside, because they already earn a lot at shop doing hj just like what was mentioned by some guys here. For this kind you need to play feeling and play with their needs. They also have their urge and need to release one. Tried bringing out a few ML to have fun outside at no extra cost. At most had a good meal before or after the fun.

wartotal 03-03-2024 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sxem (Post 23113574)
Like what i said in the previous threads...these MLs in HJ joints are not poor one.

Average looking ones with decent massage and hj easily outearn us average sinkies.

Those young pretty SYT lagi better...dont even need to properly massage..HJ opening price 2B have many roberts already.

There is a reason ppl keep coming here to be ML.

Ever was quoted 3B for HJ with roaming before :eek:

singmarine 04-03-2024 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loudexhaust (Post 23114299)
Wanna fuck those Cat 1 shop ML must use different tactics. Most of them don't need to go and earn extra outside, because they already earn a lot at shop doing hj just like what was mentioned by some guys here. For this kind you need to play feeling and play with their needs. They also have their urge and need to release one. Tried bringing out a few ML to have fun outside at no extra cost. At most had a good meal before or after the fun.

What are those Cat 1 shop?

sipeklong 04-03-2024 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singmarine (Post 23122183)
What are those Cat 1 shop?

.... deleted.. at times I guess better to remain silence..