The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How easy to hunt for MILF? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=684112)

wings32 14-04-2018 11:25 PM

Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahgore (Post 17247136)
Where else to find milf?

At place where you are working, using dating sites, bars who are focused on middle-aged population, be creative you can meet them actually on many places.

dvilla 15-04-2018 08:27 AM

there are really a lot of milfs walking around..but just cannot gather my courage to chat them up...LOL

Christlord 15-04-2018 08:38 AM

Usually, I’m more of the silent reader but this thread had made things much easier. Was bored at home few nights back and was reading through the forum. Downloaded WeChat and used look around to find Milfs. Within minutes, got a reply from a 30 y.o. lady whom and started chatting. (Based on experience, the only 1 time in 5 years I get such warm reply within awhile) She was direct and ask me if I’m attached and tells me that she like things direct. I told her upfront I Want to meet and is she’s not interested I won’t proceed. Apparently, she’s open to it and tells me her Husband is asleep. Chop chop drove down as she stays in the same district. Went for a few rounds in our estate and ended up in the MSCP. Talked for around 45 min on her issues and proceed by touching her stomach (which she claims it’s fat) she doesn’t seems to mind as I touched her belly but she kept repeating that she’s married and doesn’t wanna play around. As I’m pretty timid, only proceed to hold her hand and she started to do the usual ‘cannot lahhhh I got Husband....’ while saying that holding my hand tightly....

I started to tell her how much I desire her and how I wish her Husband cherished her. Suddenly there was a silent moment, I pulled her over and our tongues got tied together. It was a magical moment, Guess we both enjoy kisses as we continued for about 10 mins or so. At the same time, I was fondling with her C cup boobies. Amazing touch. Just as I was to proceed further, sad truth. Period is here. We were both so high and she said that she’s unhappy that she didn’t get to ‘ eat my ’toufu’ . I unzipped my pants and she started autoroaming on it and without me asking started to go down on me. I Guess she’s pretty experience as her bj is really one of a kind. The slurps sound.. the twist on her tongue.

After about 15 min, I cummed in her mouth. She without thinking swallowed it. At this moment, she started to be more quiet and told me that she has never done such things after marriage but she will keep it as no strings attached.

However, two days later. She blocked me on WeChat. Pretty sad that we didn’t get to finish the deed. But anyway, gotta thanks TS for leading me into the milf section again. It was a great experience.

Kovovo 15-04-2018 10:38 AM

Christlord like kimsiew like dat, so easy to up milfs but im sure need some moves and plenty of talent.
do post more adventures pls

Hooters666 15-04-2018 11:01 AM

Most non-player milfs are very confused species lol

one side of them they want to be the obedient moral upright wife and mother

the other side of them they quest for outlets to be naughty and release their pent up thirst for forbidden lustful encounters

very very fragile and the gulit post encounters can be overwhelming hence most delete us off...for me i did not even meet yet lol

SAWgunner 15-04-2018 11:59 AM

Hi bros,

Can anyone be kind enough to write a primer on how to use wechat?

Audio Hse 15-04-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAWgunner (Post 17249569)
Hi bros,

Can anyone be kind enough to write a primer on how to use wechat?

Bro, easily to use lah

Rickey 15-04-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooters666 (Post 17249399)
Most non-player milfs are very confused species lol

the other side of them they quest for outlets to be naughty and release their pent up thirst for forbidden lustful encounters

very very fragile and the gulit post encounters can be overwhelming hence most delete us off...for me i did not even meet yet lol

101% agreed wif bro Hooters666...can't be any truer than tat ;)...the pleasure of sex wif a guy they like outside marriage is irresistible to most wives when it is made available to them discreetly..know it happens many times oredi reading other bros' & sis' revelations

loneyheart 15-04-2018 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 17249631)
101% agreed wif bro Hooters666...can't be any truer than tat ;)...the pleasure of sex wif a guy they like outside marriage is irresistible to most wives when it is made available to them discreetly..know it happens many times oredi reading other bros' & sis' revelations

Bro Rickey u hv any exp b4 ?
How I wish I hv :p

michelle535 15-04-2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooters666 (Post 17249399)
M[/COLOR]ost non-player milfs are very confused species lol

We have our needs too. LOL.

Rickey 15-04-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle535 (Post 17249664)

Yes, the sis is correct...fully agreed 101% wif her :)...aft all we r all humans, made to exist sexually as either male or female frm the beginning of time ;)....& yes, we both hv our own sexual needs ;)...no doubts abt tat..& to fulfil it wif someone else esp unexpectedly is v. thrilling :p...too bad tat in marriage we tie ourselves down to legally hv it wif one only, the guy or gal we chose when we 1st married...tats why so many divorces lor when their partner finds out each other's secret infidelity :(...

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 17249654)
Bro Rickey u hv any exp b4 ?
How I wish I hv :p

Nope, just like u, i dun hv...haha

mike3329 15-04-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle535 (Post 17249664)

Well said Michelle. Indeed we all have our needs....

The difference is whether we choose to do anything with regards to those needs or rather whether we have the 'guts' to risk rocking the boat! :)

kaisin64 15-04-2018 06:30 PM

Love this thread. Got me inspired to start we chat again.

Otabun 15-04-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaisin64 (Post 17250764)
Love this thread. Got me inspired to start we chat again.

Any luck bro? :)

Christlord 15-04-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kovovo (Post 17249377)
Christlord like kimsiew like dat, so easy to up milfs but im sure need some moves and plenty of talent.
do post more adventures pls

Haha bro, I’m definitely not as talented as kimsiew. Just merely lucky. Technically he’s much better than I am. Still learning. That’s why I got blocked eventually.