The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17202)

lancerex 15-05-2024 02:55 PM

Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samster168 (Post 23323621)
there’s early bird promo for mistress Huan!

Can share contacts ?

clammedshut 15-05-2024 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancerex (Post 23335046)
Can share contacts ?

Her twitter is @nihangfi

Can get in touch with her there. She’s responsive.

otherOne 16-05-2024 07:34 PM

Any bro here got new FR to share of any of the local dommes?

terrordog 17-05-2024 08:12 AM

Based on past reviews on looks, I decided to try mistress huan few days ago. Creating this account so I can post a review as this is the first time I have actual session.

As what the previous reviewers mentioned, she is beautiful and my brother stand up as soon as I enter the door. As I don't know what I like in actual session, I requested for feet worship, and for the rest let her decide. She has really nice feet and I hope I could have more time with them, but to make the session worthwhile, I need to try as many things as possible. We tried abit of anal, restraint, whipping, facesitting, nipple and cock torture and finally with an explosive ending.

After the session, we have a nice talk and in fact talked for quite some time before I felt paiseh that I am taking so much time and get ready to leave. The fact that I liked Taiwan also makes me more turned on when sessioning with her. Next month I will be going Taiwan thus plan to visit her again.

Relcom888 20-05-2024 11:55 AM

FYI if there's anyone looking for Indian or malay girls, should havs a look at Queen Roxy's updated BGC girls. Yenna isn't domming already but there's Selene and she's beautiful. But bear in mind they are just her friends who help her out in sessions and can do simple kinks. They are not dommes and you will have to session with both her and her girls.

and if you're into tatted girls, opt for Ava or Yael. Their tattoos are censored out but they're quite heavily inked actually.

Her base tribute is 300 and every extra BGC member is 200

clammedshut 20-05-2024 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=Relcom888;23349782]FYI if there's anyone looking for Indian or malay girls, should havs a look at Queen Roxy's updated BGC girls. Yenna isn't domming already but there's Selene and she's beautiful. But bear in mind they are just her friends who help her out in sessions and can do simple kinks. They are not dommes and you will have to session with both her and her girls.

and if you're into tatted girls, opt for Ava or Yael. Their tattoos are censored out but they're quite heavily inked actually.

d

masterbaker 21-05-2024 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relcom888 (Post 23349782)
FYI if there's anyone looking for Indian or malay girls, should havs a look at Queen Roxy's updated BGC girls. Yenna isn't domming already but there's Selene and she's beautiful. But bear in mind they are just her friends who help her out in sessions and can do simple kinks. They are not dommes and you will have to session with both her and her girls.

Any way to book them without booking Roxy?

Az284 21-05-2024 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterbaker (Post 23353598)

Nope - unless they decide to venture out on their own one day.

https://x.com/xxqueenroxy/status/1787526650420502780

Hendawei 23-05-2024 02:14 PM

Recently had a session with Mistress Victoria. https://x.com/SubmitToVic

Young, beautiful figure with the natural air of a dom. Acts confidently, clearly knows what I can't do beforehand. Session begins with me kneeling before her, as she goes through all of my embarrassing kinks and limits. Definitely appreciate that she holds pre and post session discussions!

Central location near MRT, but the play space is abit small as its the couch area in front of tv. Other than that have no complaints, greatly enjoyed her humiliations and toys.

clammedshut 24-05-2024 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterbaker (Post 23353598)

Roxy is a nice girl, but unfortunately I’ve decided to take a pause from her and the BGC because

1. Hygiene. She’s not very particular about it for herself or her clients in terms of showering or cleaning up, or the location being clean generally.
2. Groooming. She’s in good shape but doesn’t groom, and her toe hairs are long, as well as her hair down there.
3. Risk. Roxy and BCG were all from the DRC, and of course the infamous Sierra was part of that circle of users/sellers as well, so I prefer to stay safe in case anything happens. Not that anything has ever, but it’s hard to say.

That being said she has been nice and accommodating, just not for me.

otherOne 25-05-2024 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clammedshut (Post 23364182)
Roxy is a nice girl, but unfortunately I’ve decided to take a pause from her and the BGC because

1. Hygiene. She’s not very particular about it for herself or her clients in terms of showering or cleaning up, or the location being clean generally.
2. Groooming. She’s in good shape but doesn’t groom, and her toe hairs are long, as well as her hair down there.
3. Risk. Roxy and BCG were all from the DRC, and of course the infamous Sierra was part of that circle of users/sellers as well, so I prefer to stay safe in case anything happens. Not that anything has ever, but it’s hard to say.

That being said she has been nice and accommodating, just not for me.

Also now she's involving her bf in the sessions. This might further affect factors number 1 & 3

jansen82 25-05-2024 08:54 PM

https://youtu.be/pARtzOnprYA?si=yBpWEc6GIVh2ZMKp

Anyone knows this xmm dominatrax? Got contacts?

clammedshut 25-05-2024 08:56 PM

Catching up on work after an intense month, so I don’t have time for a full review but I managed to see Mistress Huan as well.

Opted for the basic package, but she was still full of energy and accommodative. She was also playful and fun. Somehow we ended up dancing during our session, with a twist. She would bust my balls as we danced, but I got to lean in and smell her hair which was nice.

Apparently she was relatively free due to all 4 mistresses being around this time. I met her in sentosa one day after she stayed over there with one lucky sub accompanying her there over night, so we had some tea there before I brought her to Clarke Quay for dinner and drinks.

otherOne 26-05-2024 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jansen82 (Post 23366954)
https://youtu.be/pARtzOnprYA?si=yBpWEc6GIVh2ZMKp

Anyone knows this xmm dominatrax? Got contacts?

In another video she was talking about going to prison for drugs, so most likely from Roxy's crew.

psychogeorge 27-05-2024 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otherOne (Post 23367718)
In another video she was talking about going to prison for drugs, so most likely from Roxy's crew.

Just from her ink, it isn't difficult to figure who she is.