The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   All Petain FR experience (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=43915)

Gesch 08-02-2010 10:40 PM

Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBCheongster (Post 4557475)
Wrong! Condom is never the best defence. The best defence is to refrain from multiple sex partners.:)

Condom is the 3rd best defense. The best, of course, is abstinence :D Having only a single (and faithful) partner is the 2nd best :)

peanut123 08-02-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gesch (Post 4557512)
Condom is the 3rd best defense. The best, of course, is abstinence :D Having only a single (and faithful) partner is the 2nd best :)

Let's be realistic here. Abstinence and banging just a single partner are not going to cut it for the bros in SBF. They are in SBF to find as many WLs to bang as possible, so don't suggest impossible solutions.

0939 09-02-2010 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBCheongster (Post 4557475)
Wrong! Condom is never the best defence. The best defence is to refrain from multiple sex partners.:)

That is not the nature of a man. We spread far and wide. Its not quite true if a WL offer raw to some brothers and you are going to avoid her. Do you really believe they never do raw to customers. We may never know. Not all brothers will tell us if he do raw. Nevertheless, a condom is a must for your own good. Isn't our best defence. If not you should not be in this forum.

jacky43 09-02-2010 01:48 PM

H16 R17 Moon

[QUOTE=U-Da-Man;4557473]Saw in another thread, not me ah!! H20 R168 (Mei Boa) offers raw:(Hope this doesn't become rife. I mean I hope those WLs who face stiff competition from younger, skilled ex-GL WLs will not resort to "other" means to attract customers.

Anyway, had Moon H16R17 this afternoon. Had a real good time too!

Hi Bro U-Da-Man, interesting and happy4u, Miss Moon was also awared Miss Body Beautifully 2009 by me. :D

Seems Moon and JJ r kind of fresh in their trade, i find JJ interesting, Moon will have a session, soon i hoped.

Gesch 09-02-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peanut123 (Post 4557561)
Let's be realistic here. Abstinence and banging just a single partner are not going to cut it for the bros in SBF. They are in SBF to find as many WLs to bang as possible, so don't suggest impossible solutions.

Haha I said that just for the sake of fun:) SBF is, of course, the worst possible place to preach abstinence :D

U-Da-Man 09-02-2010 11:01 PM

Re: H16 R17 Moon

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 4559401)
Hi Bro U-Da-Man, interesting and happy4u, Miss Moon was also awared Miss Body Beautifully 2009 by me..

Yes Moon does have a beautifully put together body and very very delicious natural breasts.:eek::p

But for me, Miss Body Beautiful has to go to Katty H10R10. Though not that tall and tits which are cosmetically enhanced (but feels quite natural now), Katty is a taut athletic body and virtually perfectly proportioned!!:D

U-Da-Man 10-02-2010 10:42 PM

FR on Mei Yee H17 R11
One good thing is that she doesn't seem to care about the time!!! I think I was in her room for close to 40 minutes!!!!:eek:

We talked a lot at first. Took our time to clean up. She took her time to wipe me dry. She took her time to AR, catbath and BBBJ me... on the bed, on the stool, me standing up, more AR....:p

Then I bonked her, and change a few patterns, and still Mei Yee didn't seem to be pressed for time. Then I told her to BBBJ me and CIM. No problem. She again took her time to blow me till I came in stong waves into her warm mouth. Very good for $40!!!:D

Mei Yee H17R11
Face: 5 (not my cup of tea, but friendly enough of a face)
Body: 5.5 (short, soft tummy, but smooth very fair skin)
Boobs: 6 (though medium B cups, her boobs are soft and fair and very light brown to pink nipples!!!)
Catbath: 7 (very thorough, lick everywhere when I was in prone, in doggy and lying on my back positions)
BBBJ: 7.8 (very good, various position, takes her time, firm mouth action and of course CIM!!!)
FJ: 7 (not bad, still quite tight, moans with "yes, yes, yeah yeah" encouragement in English)
RTF: Probably. For a good long BBBJ and CIM:D

forex 12-02-2010 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U-Da-Man (Post 4557473)
..At first I didn't know that. Usually at PT because it's only 20-30mins, the focus is on my pleasure. But when I noticed Moon feeling a little uncomfortable with my length..When I dismounted, Moon just collapsed on the bed looking spent and complimented me for my skill hahah..

You're the length..I mean man :D

Cheers.

jacky43 12-02-2010 08:46 PM

H11r03 jj

Dear bros, :pcause have advice everybody to avoid today &, CNY eve thru out the holidays. 1/2 day work, felt horny venture there, reached around 4pm. Very crowded, expected ltd WLs, H14 & 24 closed!

Walked 2times into H11, i think only 4WLs available. First time the cleaner aunty was promoting the WLs. She asked who i wanted? I said R03, waited less than 10 minutes, a customer left and i walked in.

RTF second time, reminded JJ that i find her flesh, different fr the WLs @BL, she was ;), anyway rushing times cause i guess they were hitting the last minute sales. She was as fresh as the last session, wrote that in the past thread, gave good BJ, than usual i said no to AR but this time, i felt her love hold with a finger. Awhile only cause i find it rude, thats me!

Bonking session, suddenly b4 i insert i looked at her, told her howcome she don't put CD? She was also :p, almost forgot, after cd on, we bonking away. Frenching, this pm session, i kissed her tongue, almost liked doing with GF, she was moaning away, fun to me cause i think she is abit blur and, lack of experience. I came quite abit, must b i really liked to make love to her. I gave 9/10, same like last time.

Seems JJ has downgrade to $40, i told her no, as far as i concern she is cat50. Our chat she asked Violet and Carol 1, H11R12 were they popluar in the website? I told her not sure, long time never read allready. Today, her last day and return on 19 Feb friday.

Oh! Heard a customer asking a WL of H20, she told him working thru the holidays.

plschgme88 12-02-2010 11:29 PM

Yesterday i went jalan jalan at petain.I heard about the thread on famous Zhen Zhen. so I go to take a look at this called KS gem. I had walking up and down house 14 waiting the room 07 door to open ,Surprised her door was open and a customer came out without hesistate enter the room taking a risk and try her service. her
service is good she take her time and no rush job. Spent quite long time on BJ . I think she trying to make me cim. Finally told her I want FJ.

Looks: 6/10
Body:7/10
BBBJ: No
BJ : 7/10
Service: friendly & talkative type
FJ: 6/10

U-Da-Man 14-02-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forex (Post 4568160)
You're the length..I mean man

Cheers.

Hehehe:o Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and all other PT-lovin' bros!!!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by plschgme88 (Post 4571400)
Yesterday i went jalan jalan at petain.I heard about the thread on famous Zhen Zhen. so I go to take a look at this called KS gem. I had walking up and down house 14 waiting the room 07 door to open ,Surprised her door was open and a customer came out without hesistate enter the room

Wah you damn lucky... I've been trying to see her (rtf her numerous times liow) for over a month now - whenever I go down to PT (which is quite often hehe), I always peek at her room. Sianz, alwways door closed with light on!!! One time I actually waited an hour, but door never opened!??:confused:

Oh well....:D

jacky43 14-02-2010 01:28 PM

H14 R07 Zhen Zhen

Zhen Zhen moved into BL 1yr allready, in the beginning i notice she commend a Q. After maybe 1/2yr passed, Q disppeared, might b her strong room mate, Violet?

Recalled fri session with JJ, i asked her downgrade to $40, she did not gave an answer but, i guess almost all WLs and FLs after certain time, knew downgrade was the only option. Zhen Zhen might have past her prime, anyway, today 1st day of CNY, visited Waterloo temple, saw many PRC MILF hanging around the OG.

Btw, any 1 know when will H14 & 24 back on biz?

Thanks!

Ah_King 14-02-2010 05:18 PM

H17 Mei Yee

after reading the CIM thread... cannot tahan, zoom in my target at mei yee last thursday. This is only my 2nd trip to petain, 1st trip few weeks ago, but didnt bonk any. So mei yee is my virgin bonk in petain.

Name : Mei Yee in Hse 17, cannot remember room number
Figure : lau chio, small size.
boobs : B or above
BBBJ : 9/10
69 : offered, but I didnt paint

Once enter room, 1st impression, very friendly and chatty. Begin with AR me when I was on 4. After that , turn around and catbath and BBBJ. I then told me I want CIM.. she smiles... and ask me, why now adays so many guys want CIM from her ? haha.. I didnt tell her about SBF

then she BBBJ with me standing, sit on bed, and finally sit on the chair. I told her I want full view of her BBBJ. I even ask if I can take a pic of the BBBJ. but she reject lah.. of course.

After BBBJ for 10 minutes... I shoot all my loads into her mouth. only bad thing is she spit out immediate after than :( and tell me I shoot too much, she swallow a bit.

RTF : yes, for sure.. for another CIM again. $40, very worth it.

fornicator 14-02-2010 10:56 PM

Re: H14 R07 Zhen Zhen

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 4575300)
Btw, any 1 know when will H14 & 24 back on biz?

Thanks!

H24 back on biz by 17 Feb.

Not sure about H14, sorry.

Cheers.

bangtocock 16-02-2010 06:42 AM

Re: H14 R07 Zhen Zhen

Quote:

Originally Posted by fornicator (Post 4576338)
H24 back on biz by 17 Feb.

Not sure about H14, sorry.

Cheers.

thanks for info.

Do you know whose relatively skinny in CAT 20~30?

All I care is how slime they are.