The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thread for Exchange Points / Flame trolling / Copy Frs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=337422)

BronzeGod 17-06-2013 07:55 AM

Re: Bronzegod aka cherrychocolate aka 2nd biggest hypocrite of SBF!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern (Post 9176881)
Below is my post on how I bombarded that fucking piece of shit Bronzegod aka cherrychocolate aka coward desperate rep pt seeker aka 2nd biggest hypocrite of SBF!!

Coward Bronzegod aka cherrychocolate, when u first forayed into CAT150 threads, you begged like a fucking beggar for rep pts after providing some miserable info, remember? Wakakakaka!!!!

You are the pot calling the kettle black. You are the one who likes going around begging for points and complaining to sbf boss about others' points.

Sadly, you're a complete failure at conducting yourself in SBF and now have to hide behind a clone aa you're afraid that your original nick Alejandro88 will get zapped and lose it's miserable 256 rep points. Wakakakaka!

BronzeGod 17-06-2013 08:39 AM

TheGreenLantern AKA AL88 is the No.1 Hypocrite, Coward & Rep Pts Desperado in SBF!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern (Post 9176856)
Bronzegod aka Cherrychocolate aka coward desperate rep pt seeker aka 2nd Biggest Hypocrite of SBF!!!

Why u censored my original post? I know u would normally post the whole message of ppl when reply but not mine! U scare ppl see your dirty laundry arh? In addition, u like to request Sammyboyfor to erase my messages in order to cover your fucking dirty laundry!

Now you are under the mentorship of that Omnia arh?? Follow his style to cut and paste boh liao posts arh??

Pleeze carry wor! Pleese carry on with your idiotic action ya?! But for fucking sake, u want to fight this war, dun be a coward lah, fight yourself instead of dragging the rest of the CAT50 bros in. U are really like the Omnia fella now!!!

The most non-idiotic action I have seen you so far was you enter a cybar war with that Omnia fella months ago!!!

U are one fucking rubbish! I have no respect for you Bronzegod aka Cherrychocolate aka coward Rep Pt Seeker!!!

You are the one that like dragging others into your battles. Everyone can see from your post above that YOU, TheGreenLantern AKA Alejandro88 AKA King.Cobra AKA RoyalChimp, are the one that likes to insult others and drag them into your cyberwars!

By the way, I actually was relaxing and not bothering to post for more than a month, but you yourself backside itchy had to drag me out to FARK you when you called me coward and accused me of having clones! You are the one that can't leave others alone and badmouth people who aren't even posting anymore :rolleyes:

See for yourself what you said below! Now everyone can see who is the one that like to drag others into the picture! It's actually you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gesch (Post 9010346)
Oh I see! I thought his BG ID has enough points to sustain some serious zapping... Looks like he's indeed a coward :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern

Bronzegod is hiding as he fears CAT50 bros zap him and also he wanna preserve his image!

Everyone who reads this post can see that you are the one who likes to drag others into your wars with baseless accusations!

What's more, you make baseless accusations of others using clones for fear of getting zapped, but YOU TheGreenLantern AKA ALejandro88 AKA King.Cobra AKA RoyalChimp AKA???? are the one who is the real coward rept pts desperado that likes hiding behind clones because you don't want your original nick to get zapped! 100 percent of samsters can see that! That's why you and your clones are all deep in negative territory, but you still don't dare to post using your original nick Alejandro88 for fear of losing your miserable 256 pts. WAKAKAKAKKAKAKA.

YOU TheGreenLantern AKA ALejandro88 AKA King.Cobra AKA RoyalChimp are truly the NUMBER ONE HYPOCRITICAL COWARDLY REP PTS DESPERADO

WAKAKAKAKAKA :D

sexkingkl 17-06-2013 08:49 AM

Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

all done , whose next ... :D

Fat Fatt 17-06-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexkingkl (Post 9178745)

It was quiet and nice for a while in this thread where everyone was sharing points until when the last few posts exchanging of words.

Anyway this thread is also meant for that kind of exchange and flaming and complains.

i will try give out points too.

BronzeGod 17-06-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 9178835)
It was quiet and nice for a while in this thread where everyone was sharing points until when the last few posts exchanging of words.

Anyway this thread is also meant for that kind of exchange and flaming and complains.

i will try give out points too.

Happy to have quiet actually, getting bored with all the exchanges. Yawn.... :cool:

This is a nice thread :)

CptCum 17-06-2013 09:49 AM

Just return ups bro northern +10 smacking pts...

For Bro who dun mind the wait...ups me first and I will smack u back in due time!

Sharing is caring =)

launua 17-06-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

You made me laugh kekekeke :D

launua 17-06-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panad0l (Post 9177823)
Just returned the favour, bro Robin1 :) Thank you bros from CAT50 for the points

Next: Furby85, TingTongLove

Up you bro. You very steady :D
Can see alot of things during exchange and points sharings kekeke :D

Cafu 17-06-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 (Post 9177506)
Mas Allanoi and Rickey are here too :)

Bro SBY sorry i just realised i have upped you before last time.
Thank you for your up pts few days ago :D

Cafu 17-06-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justfuckit (Post 9177197)
up you bro, cheers :D

Bro justfuckit, i just return your favor :D
Like your nike hehehe :D

Prince7 17-06-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panad0l (Post 9177823)
Just returned the favour, bro Robin1 :) Thank you bros from CAT50 for the points

Next: Furby85, TingTongLove

Up your rep pts. Thanks for supporting our Camp Kakis :D

geylangfc 17-06-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxking (Post 9175284)
xxking return :D

Just Returned Bro.. :)

omnia 17-06-2013 03:52 PM

Alejandro88, a "true friend" to the Cat 50 Bros!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern (Post 9176856)
]

Now you are under the mentorship of that Omnia arh?? Follow his style to cut and paste boh liao posts arh??

Pleeze carry wor! Pleese carry on with your idiotic action ya?! But for fucking sake, u want to fight this war, dun be a coward lah, fight yourself instead of dragging the rest of the CAT50 bros in. U are really like the Omnia fella now!!!

]

U just luv to smell my arse eh ]Alejandro88 ( Hiding) aka The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Royal.Chimp (Banned) aka King.Cobra (Moderation) aka ???.....:rolleyes:

never mind time to show the CAT50 bros what a truly great bro you are to them(apart fm u also being an empty vessel who makes the most noise):D:eek:

================================================== =================

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern (Post 9051949)

If u got the guts, join the CAT50 bros meeting and I will assure u I will confirm attend!!! Swee boh, Mr coward???!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by keewee (Post 9052674)
alej i jio u la ... i sure attend their gathering .... let me made some arrangement with them

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern (Post 9053824)
Sorry wor, I m not Al88! On second thought, I will decide the place to meet at GL but any lor u want. U got guts? Dun be like the coward Omnia aka obsessed revenge seeker wor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keewee (Post 9054601)
why u scared of cat50 ppl ah? sudden changed of mind lol ... i have ask them for outing next week why u chickened out liao izzit?

no balls say no balls dont talk so much cock

Quote:

Originally Posted by keewee (Post 9063184)
haha omnia bro ... i guess everyone here knows who is alej ask GL only stupid cant tell that is the same

and alej if u dare to send me yr number i dare to meet u ... i have met many bros in here and wats the diff to meet additional u?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern (Post 9066663)
SIZE="5"]Why should I give u my HP, coward!?? If u think u guts just meet me at GL!! Tell the time and date!! U are another keyboard coward!!]So what if u meet cat50 bros! I am not your ordinary cat50 bros!! [/SIZE]

geylangfc 17-06-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Upz u on the 1st jun.. today is the 17th. all done meh? :p

omnia 17-06-2013 04:13 PM

Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Previously he appeared to be so concerned about STD , Health matters n raw....oh and funnily enuff was quite complimentary to BG?!...

Originally Posted by TheGreenLanternHey Hypocrite_Keith aks Honestkeith!!C'mon dun sound so innocent as you are a big time WOLF here! Many times worse off than BG!!! At least BG is truth and direct! U are many times worse off as you have ulterior motive! I can see thru you and therefore I intentionally did not pass any intel to you!! U are a big danger to the innocent GL WL and other punters who practise safe sex! U better go for a check up before u resume fucking the WL in GL!

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern Hey Honestkieth, dun ever PM on 2831A WL and asking me for the info of raw WL!!!! I sincerely urge u to stop eating human sashimi and better go for a medical checkup before the worse befall u! Thats the sincere advice from the Hero in Green!!!!Wear Condom and Dun RISK during this festive season!!!

But now....he appears to be the biggest hypocrite raw monger!!...oh n HonestKeith has now suddenly turned into his Bro, while BG to him is now well....:rolleyes::D

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern (Post 9145162)
Last week I rawed 2 WL from lor 16 and 1 WL from lor 20! Wet and slippery pussies!! Damn shiok!!! Kumsiah to big brother A88 for the recommendations.

Raw Job is the name of the game in GL now! Who dare to disagree??!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh and he now sure luvs talking to himself as well....DSM-5 is calling u Alejandro88!!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Cobra (Post 9126470)
Pls open your eyes and read carefully what I have commented about Lady of 1803. Let me repeat, I said her looks is no big deal as all becos of cosmetic and contact lenses and Cosplay uniform. I did mention that her excellent AV performance is her strength.

Understand now?? If you don't, forget it then! Thats my fair and personal opinion. To each his own! By the way, looks are very subjective too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern (Post 9129555)
I agree with u brother! Well written!