The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=58691)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz 12-06-2012 01:50 AM

Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

As expected no ideas from Eng..all out defence..similar woy's strategy..
Can't blame him..France is really good but with 8-9 men in their own half whole day..how to score :D

Go Italy :p

sex crusader 12-06-2012 08:36 AM

No wonder he failed in managing Liverpool!:rolleyes: knn what a defensive line up! England? RIP!:rolleyes:

2centsworth 12-06-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lugi (Post 7326871)
if Suso can put on some body mass, I hope to see him in action too.. some of his passes are Xabi-que...:D

http://www.shanklygates.co.uk/index....news&Itemid=18

Bro, this article is for you. He could be loaned out this season to gain competitive action. Not a bad idea as long as we don't eventually sell him. Jonjo Shelvey benefitted from such a move too.

The Milk Man 12-06-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2centsworth (Post 7327048)

How come we will sell Murphy in the first place? Murphy was combining well with Cisse in pre-season before Murphy was sold.

The club had no money and have to sell before they can buy.

lugi 12-06-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2centsworth (Post 7328102)
http://www.shanklygates.co.uk/index....news&Itemid=18

Bro, this article is for you. He could be loaned out this season to gain competitive action. Not a bad idea as long as we don't eventually sell him. Jonjo Shelvey benefitted from such a move too.

Thanks man. It's good for him to play with the men for a season or 2.. I'm sure he's gonna benefit from the experience...

I think the 2 boys that will break through next season will be Sterling and Coady...

doppelherz 16-06-2012 03:25 AM

i am far from an England fan but it was nice to see Carroll score from a Gerrard cross!

owen10 16-06-2012 03:53 AM

a superb cross fr Gerrard, matched by an equally superb header from Carroll ... what a great Made-In-Liverpool goal to give England a 1-0 lead against Sweden!

doppelherz 16-06-2012 04:07 AM

for those who missed it

http://h11.abload.de/img/untitled-12umdw.gif

rahl 16-06-2012 08:28 AM

wow I have never seen him do that in a Pool shirt! Thats what we paid 35m for!!

Hurricane88 16-06-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahl (Post 7344345)
wow I have never seen him do that in a Pool shirt! Thats what we paid 35m for!!

The ENgland players were playing for themselves and not for the manager...:)

MAYOR 17-06-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 7345677)
The ENgland players were playing for themselves and not for the manager...:)

Usually new players need some time to adapt when they change clubs.
Next season he should be showing his true talent.
Remember Lucas? His first season with us was also horrible but look how he has developed into a quality player.

HonkyTonkyMan 17-06-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAYOR (Post 7347977)
Usually new players need some time to adapt when they change clubs.
Next season he should be showing his true talent.
Remember Lucas? His first season with us was also horrible but look how he has developed into a quality player.

Just hope Lucas didn't lose it following his long break from injury...

Ninja_Assassin 17-06-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan (Post 7349274)
Just hope Lucas didn't lose it following his long break from injury...

Me dun tink BR will keep Lucas.
Lucas is a destroyer, not the holding and passing player that BR prefers.
Unless Lucas suddenly improves his passing skills +500% I can't see him featuring in BR's team.

hawksbay 17-06-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2centsworth (Post 7327048)
It would be great to see home grown talent. Here in Singapore, we don't get as much news about up and coming talent from the Academy, which is why I highlighted the article. Hope he does well.

Bro, those were in the early days of the EPL. I remember Fowler missing sitters and tripping on the ball as he was dribbling. Doubt youngsters these days will be given as much time to develop.

I was watching a recent documentary that details the 20th anniversary of the EPL. The EPL was partly set up to reverse the talent drain in the league. This is partly due to the 5 year ban from 1986-1990 for British clubs in European competitions due to the Heysel tragedy. Back then, top players like Rush, Gazza, David Platt were playing overseas. The top talent of Holland, Italy, Germany seldom play in the First Division. British players were given more time to develop.

With the subsequent success of the EPL, European talent soon flooded the EPL and British talent in the top clubs aren't given as much time to develop. Actually, I think Mellor could have made it if we had given him more playing time. Mellor can't be worse than Voronin right? His scoring record in the Reserves was impressive. Both Danny Murphy and Stephen Warnock continue to feature regularly in the EPL. I thought Murphy was good. After he left, it's like we had a gap in the right midfielder slot which we tried to solve with several players like Nunez, Gonzales, Kewell and finally chose a striker (Kuyt) to fill in the gap. How come we will sell Murphy in the first place? Murphy was combining well with Cisse in pre-season before Murphy was sold.

if u look at the spanish,germans and italians most of them play in thier own leagues thats why they have won the world cup and the euros,ur home league got to be strong in order for ur national sides to do well in internationals.spanish teams dominated by barca and madrid,germans by bayern and dortmund,italians by the top four clubs of thier league.brazil won thier first 3 world cups with players frm thier local league.

Ninja_Assassin 17-06-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawksbay (Post 7350560)
if u look at the spanish,germans and italians most of them play in thier own leagues thats why they have won the world cup and the euros,ur home league got to be strong in order for ur national sides to do well in internationals.spanish teams dominated by barca and madrid,germans by bayern and dortmund,italians by the top four clubs of thier league.brazil won thier first 3 world cups with players frm thier local league.

Singapore has oso got world class players...... Dan Tan, Raj Wilson, Loo CB .... just to name a few :D

We are considered the world champions in match fixing now.... even beating the italian mafia in their own turf. :D