The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=58702)

andyk 26-04-2009 03:58 PM

Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:

Originally Posted by siokan (Post 3684749)
This match shows:-
1. Alex Feruguson is a great motivator .To be able to come back from 0-2 at half time and score 5 goals in the 2nd half is a miracle. Wonder what he told the players during half time in the dressing room.

2.Spurs is really a disgrace. As a professional football team, they should have put up a good fight rather then throw the match. They should join Newcastle in the relegation zone. The manager must be sacked and some players need to be change.

=> Harry's tactics was totally wrong from the start liked :

1.Should not have played KING 'cause due to his knee problems,he couldn't run fast enough vs ROONEY...CORLUKA should be replaced by HUTTON as he was so eager to play !!!

2.JENAS was totally lost...should stick to HUDDS as he too played well in the last game !

3.After GOMES game yesterday,i really dun mind to see him go this summer !!!

Yes,what a big big disappointment !!!......HARRY / SPURS vs FERGIE - 0 - 2......:mad:

yinyang 26-04-2009 11:01 PM

Cockerels nearly snared red devils. Missed watching game, but thought ours was a lost cause... until 4 goals in 15mins.

Mother of comebacks, not far off from 2001's 5-3.

Don't despair, spurs in comfortable position after rednap came in and avoided the drop zone.:)

Castrol 27-04-2009 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinyang (Post 3686007)
Cockerels nearly snared red devils. Missed watching game, but thought ours was a lost cause... until 4 goals in 15mins.

Mother of comebacks, not far off from 2001's 5-3.

Don't despair, spurs in comfortable position after rednap came in and avoided the drop zone.:)

its a good thing i went to z at halftime, my jaws would have been blown wide open in the worst 45mins since the roy keane, veron and beckham days. :D

http://172.31.254.242/soccernet-asse...ebb5000426.jpg

newbadass 27-04-2009 06:01 AM

It's the sun la...

I was watching the match and I commented that whoever was guarding that particular goalmouth would kenna jialat jialat. First half VDS let in 2 goals, second half it's Gomez's turn :D

Some more Man Utd must have kenna the Hairdryer treatment during half-time liao...

yinyang 27-04-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castrol (Post 3686195)
...good thing i went to z at halftime, my jaws would have been blown wide open in the worst 45mins since the roy keane, veron and beckham days.

A good bbj would have been some consolation then (in keeping with spirit of this forum). CIM would have been anti-climax. Or shout penalty?!:p;)

Spurslover 27-04-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyk (Post 3683493)
=> SPURS - 2 vs MAN U - Zero ( Half Time )

Superb goals from BENT then MODRIC....Look forward to see HUTTON & HUDDS in action later !.....And of course our SPURS scoring more goals !!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyk (Post 3683493)
=> Harry's tactics was totally wrong from the start liked :

1.Should not have played KING 'cause due to his knee problems,he couldn't run fast enough vs ROONEY...CORLUKA should be replaced by HUTTON as he was so eager to play !!!

2.JENAS was totally lost...should stick to HUDDS as he too played well in the last game !

3.After GOMES game yesterday,i really dun mind to see him go this summer !!!

Yes,what a big big disappointment !!!......HARRY / SPURS vs FERGIE - 0 - 2......

Bro, It is really a story of 2 halves from your comments.

Anyway, I do not totally agree with the comments on King. He has done very well even when injured, he is the reason Woodgate can be stable.

Spurs lost the plot after loosing to a disputable penalty. It is something that top teams have learnt, which Spurs did not. Great teams take things in their stride and work harder to come back. Spurs, in this game just crumbled. It is in the mind of players not individual.

Hutton and Huddlestone cannot change the other's mental strength, so even throwing them in will not win this game. Harry Rednapp should look at how we crumbled after the penalty because it was still 2-1 in Spurs favour and they just threw in the towel.

I guess there is a lot to learn from this lesson. All's not lost yet. Hopefully, Spurs can pull themselves up and remembered that the game/job is not over until the referee blow the final whistle.

PICK YOURSELVES UP AND COMON YOU SPURS!!!:)

Spurslover 27-04-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siokan (Post 3684749)
This match shows:-
1. Alex Feruguson is a great motivator .To be able to come back from 0-2 at half time and score 5 goals in the 2nd half is a miracle. Wonder what he told the players during half time in the dressing room.

2.Spurs is really a disgrace. As a professional football team, they should have put up a good fight rather then throw the match. They should join Newcastle in the relegation zone. The manager must be sacked and some players need to be change.

Bro siokan,
1. Sir Alex is a great motivator no doubt about it. However, even he cannot answer why his team goes 2-0 down given how great he is. Harry captured the right tactic to tackle Man U. He demonstrated that besides Liverpool and Fulham, Spurs is up there too, at least for the first half. Sir Alex also agreed that the penalty is a lucky break for his team as his team was motivated by the penalty scored.

2. I agree with you that Spurs should put a good fight. However, I guess Spurs is no Newcastle and they do not deserve to be in the relegation zone, moreover, the manager should not be sacked. Here's my 2 cents worth:
a) Spurs were last after 8 games, now they are 10th after 34 games and with 44 points;
b) Spurs only lost once to the top 4 so far this season, with this game as the only game lost;
c) Spurs lost only once in three encounters of normal play with Man U this season;
d) Spurs is within reaching distance for a UEFA Cup chance;
e) Spurs has showed great characters recently;and
f) Everybody deserve a second chance, so 'pang chan a bit lah'.

3. I agree with you that some players need to be sold because the reserve is not strong enough and it is still very much unbalanced.

So if you are a Spurs supporter, I request for your patience as a true loyal fans should show. But if you are supporter of other teams, I believe Spurs will improve and hopefully not disappoint you. Cheers.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

halogen019 27-04-2009 02:10 PM

I thought that spurs should have defended more in the second half. 1st half the defence was very tight, you can see like 8-9 white shirts in the penalty box, but slowly towards the second half, the bulk of the players moved closer to the halfway line most of the time.

if they defended like the 1st half, maybe got a chance to win or at least get a draw.

andyk 05-05-2009 04:50 PM

Hey SPURS BROs,

Thought we played our best games ONLY in WHL ! And we were lucky that JENAS managed to scored against West Brom last saturday....Because they almost equalized & thank god GOMES played well ! After his previous game vs MAN U,i was really disappointed with how we crashed to a 5 - 2 defeat !!!...

And this saturday's away game vs EVERTON will be a tough one because they are really in top form & playing their best this season !!!...

Really can't understand how HARRY select his team every week,he should sometimes let other players have a game as they are ever so hungry to prove themselves !!! Only read that several of them wants OUT this summer !!! And read that HARRY will be only buying older & experienced players !!! But why can't he convinced the other players to stay on...or else we will have the same situation liked this season that we have shortage of players to play in various competition !!!

Spurslover 07-05-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyk (Post 3711590)
Hey SPURS BROs,
And this saturday's away game vs EVERTON will be a tough one because they are really in top form & playing their best this season !!!...

Really can't understand how HARRY select his team every week,he should sometimes let other players have a game as they are ever so hungry to prove themselves !!! Only read that several of them wants OUT this summer !!! And read that HARRY will be only buying older & experienced players !!! But why can't he convinced the other players to stay on...or else we will have the same situation liked this season that we have shortage of players to play in various competition !!!

Bro,
Be patient, Harry may be tied with some players that the club want to hold while he does not have them in his tactical way of playing.

As for the away game to Everton, please see statistics of the top 7 below:
31 Aug 08 - Away against Chelsea draw 1-1
29 Oct 08 - Away against Arsenal draw 4-4
09 Nov 08 - Away against Man City win 2-1
08 Dec 08 - Away against West Ham win 2-0
15 Mar 09 - Away against Aston Villa win 2-1
25 Apr 09 - Away against Man U lost 5-2
With this kind of statistic shows that against the other 6 of the top 7 (with Everton next), we have 3 Wins, 2 Draws and 1 Lost. So far only 1 lost, Spurs is still not too bad.

Be aware that Spurs home form recently has been very good. Be reminded that since 8 Feb 09 we have keep clean sheet in every home game. Gomes is improving and at a reasonable rate. Man U's game is not totally his fault is the whole team's fault.

andyk 07-05-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spurslover (Post 3717524)
Bro,
Be patient, Harry may be tied with some players that the club want to hold while he does not have them in his tactical way of playing.

As for the away game to Everton, please see statistics of the top 7 below:
31 Aug 08 - Away against Chelsea draw 1-1
29 Oct 08 - Away against Arsenal draw 4-4
09 Nov 08 - Away against Man City win 2-1
08 Dec 08 - Away against West Ham win 2-0
15 Mar 09 - Away against Aston Villa win 2-1
25 Apr 09 - Away against Man U lost 5-2
With this kind of statistic shows that against the other 6 of the top 7 (with Everton next), we have 3 Wins, 2 Draws and 1 Lost. So far only 1 lost, Spurs is still not too bad.

Be aware that Spurs home form recently has been very good. Be reminded that since 8 Feb 09 we have keep clean sheet in every home game. Gomes is improving and at a reasonable rate. Man U's game is not totally his fault is the whole team's fault.

=> Thanks for sharing BRO !!!
So what do U think of the following players ???

- JENAS - sell this summer ?
- BENTLEY - ?
- ZOKORA - ?
- HUTTON ?
- PAYLACHENKO ?

Should HARRY buy ???

- DOWNING ?
- JONES ?

andyk 10-05-2009 07:37 PM

++++++ EVERTON vs SPURS - DRAW +++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enjoyed SPURS all attack game in the 1st half and happy that both HUDDS & HUTTON was playing & i really want them playing for SPURS next season !...

But our 2nd half game was played mostly in our half with on the back pedal defending !!! :mad: With that we can't feed our strikers at all !...KEANE is always dropping down yelling for a free kick from the REF !!!..He should be trying to score goals & in fact he have NOT scored for a long time !!!...

Actually i'm really OK if we sell PAYLACHENKO !...He loses the ball too easily & have very little understanding with other SPURS players !!!

What do U SPURS Bro think of yesterday game ?

Castrol 10-05-2009 11:42 PM

http://172.31.254.242/soccernet-asse.../keane-500.jpg
Robbie Keane and Jermain Defoe were back together up front for Tottenham, but neither could break down Everton in the 0-0 draw.

andyk 17-05-2009 12:08 AM

++++++++++ SPURS - 2 vs MAN CITY - 1 ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just liked recent games SPURS will attack in the 1st half till we get a goal ( great pass by HUDDS to DEFOE )....then 2nd half take it easy ( MAN CITY managed to equalised with HUGHES desperate subs & both KING & CORLUKA challenging for the ball & HUTTON too slow to defend ! )....And i was so happy when PAYLACHENKO was gone ( my gut feel that was probably his last home game for SPURS - "His ball control was really hopeless & kept falling down !!! ).....Many thanks to FRAZIER being tripped by RICHARDS we managed to get a penalty & finally KEANE managed to score a goal !!! ( He could have scored at least 2 goals in the 1st half ! )....

Well done SPURS & i really hope with this win, we manage to get into the EUROPA CUP next season !!!

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk

andyk 24-05-2009 06:23 PM

++++++++++++ LIVERPOOL vs SPURS ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey SPURS BROs,

Here we have our Final Game of the Season.And we have to play LIVERPOOL away !!! And hope FULHAM lose to EVERTON to qualify for EUROPA CUP !!!...My gut feel is that SPURS will have a very tough game tonite with LIVERPOOL will want to avenge their loss at WHL this season !...We have a few key players liked WOODGATE & LENNON & others not playing !!!...

Will look forward to HARRY tactics on how he will outwit them !!!...

Finally win,lose or draw,SPURS have done really well recovering from relagation position to the current top 10 position !!! :)

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk