The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Juagen Talks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=888063)

bellbell 03-09-2022 03:44 AM

Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.

bellbell 03-09-2022 12:04 PM

I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG $120/1HR, $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

SilentKillerSB 03-09-2022 08:44 PM

Just back from a great maintenance session with Lucky (to prep myself for the school holidays - gonna be a pretty intensive week to maintain with all the good food and exercise that I'll be getting.) Saw a couple of folks who have recently tried out Lucky - highly recommend to follow up (regularly) to level up your health in the long run. :D

bellbell 04-09-2022 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB (Post 21613975)
Just back from a great maintenance session with Lucky (to prep myself for the school holidays - gonna be a pretty intensive week to maintain with all the good food and exercise that I'll be getting.) Saw a couple of folks who have recently tried out Lucky - highly recommend to follow up (regularly) to level up your health in the long run. :D

Thank you for your report and continuing support.

bellbell 04-09-2022 07:00 PM

bellbell 05-09-2022 07:36 AM

Available for appointment today.

bellbell 05-09-2022 04:55 PM

Available for appointment

dragonlord123 06-09-2022 12:16 AM

Just came back from my third session with Lucky. She is a very professional and knowledgeable TCM master with great and accurate observations and experience.

Actually, I started off with the intention to focus on my little brother as it is not performing up to standard, but in the end realised that my body has many clogs and blockages due to eating too much greasy and fried food.

It was only during the second session that I become more aware about the marks and marbled texture under my skin that made me more conscious about my eating habits. Lucky also help me do “tiao jing” by trying to open up the clogs for better blood circulation around the whole body.

Juagen was especially helpful as I only recently start to have morning wood again, many years since I could rmb. I was surprised and felt that was a great achievement considered I went to other various juagen treatments. 🤩 This is something different.

Her qigong skill is really something. I could feel the heat traveling up my legs and groin then finally up my head. Not something I had felt before and it is very vitalizing.

I think this qi helps to accelerate the healing process and work it’s way into my clogs during and have persisting healing effect even after the session.

So to add on, why it was probably effective is that I also let Lucky take my pulse and gotten the medicine she prescribed to me from the Chinese medicine hall near my place. I religiously took the medicine on time and somehow I realised my peeing sessions had reduced by 50% considering I drink at least 3-4 litres a day. Which I believe my body is better at hydrating instead of bypassing and down into the toilet.

This treatment with Lucky is something I highly encourage to go consistently as it showed cumulative results, not only in the bedroom department but also the overall health. Try not to leave too far of gap between the follow up as the blockages may start falling back and it’s like 2step forward 1 step back. And likely you need to go for more sessions all together until all are fixed.

This is really something effective! I’m glad I gave Lucky a try thanks to other bros reviews. Give the 90 min booking a try as it includes her powerful qigong treatment.

Please no hanky panky and treat her with respect. Try not to put aeroplane also cuz she only has that few fixed session a day, it’s a darn tiring job you could see the session drains her energy at every end of my 90min session.

If wanna test your tool, put 2-3 days after the session. 🎉:rolleyes:

Cheers 😌

bellbell 06-09-2022 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonlord123 (Post 21620730)
Just came back from my third session with Lucky. She is a very professional and knowledgeable TCM master with great and accurate observations and experience.

Actually, I started off with the intention to focus on my little brother as it is not performing up to standard, but in the end realised that my body has many clogs and blockages due to eating too much greasy and fried food.

It was only during the second session that I become more aware about the marks and marbled texture under my skin that made me more conscious about my eating habits. Lucky also help me do “tiao jing” by trying to open up the clogs for better blood circulation around the whole body.

Juagen was especially helpful as I only recently start to have morning wood again, many years since I could rmb. I was surprised and felt that was a great achievement considered I went to other various juagen treatments. 🤩 This is something different.

Her qigong skill is really something. I could feel the heat traveling up my legs and groin then finally up my head. Not something I had felt before and it is very vitalizing.

I think this qi helps to accelerate the healing process and work it’s way into my clogs during and have persisting healing effect even after the session.

So to add on, why it was probably effective is that I also let Lucky take my pulse and gotten the medicine she prescribed to me from the Chinese medicine hall near my place. I religiously took the medicine on time and somehow I realised my peeing sessions had reduced by 50% considering I drink at least 3-4 litres a day. Which I believe my body is better at hydrating instead of bypassing and down into the toilet.

This treatment with Lucky is something I highly encourage to go consistently as it showed cumulative results, not only in the bedroom department but also the overall health. Try not to leave too far of gap between the follow up as the blockages may start falling back and it’s like 2step forward 1 step back. And likely you need to go for more sessions all together until all are fixed.

This is really something effective! I’m glad I gave Lucky a try thanks to other bros reviews. Give the 90 min booking a try as it includes her powerful qigong treatment.

Please no hanky panky and treat her with respect. Try not to put aeroplane also cuz she only has that few fixed session a day, it’s a darn tiring job you could see the session drains her energy at every end of my 90min session.

Cheers 😌

Good to hear a positive result. Thank you for your report and support all these times.

bellbell 06-09-2022 03:17 PM

diecockstanding 06-09-2022 07:40 PM

SilentKillerSB 07-09-2022 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonlord123 (Post 21620730)

Cheers 😌

Up a fellow healthy bro +8. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by diecockstanding (Post 21623112)

Up you +8 also, for providing your service. :confused::D

bellbell 07-09-2022 09:32 AM

Available today

bellbell 07-09-2022 03:49 PM

bellbell 07-09-2022 06:11 PM

Available for booking.

bellbell 07-09-2022 10:15 PM

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080 for booking.

bellbell 08-09-2022 07:05 AM

bellbell 08-09-2022 11:24 AM

bellbell 08-09-2022 08:04 PM

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080 for booking.

bellbell 08-09-2022 11:09 PM

bellbell 09-09-2022 12:35 PM

bellbell 09-09-2022 04:23 PM

bellbell 09-09-2022 09:44 PM

bellbell 10-09-2022 12:04 AM

bellbell 10-09-2022 05:00 AM

I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG $120/1HR, $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

bellbell 10-09-2022 12:47 PM

bellbell 10-09-2022 03:27 PM

bellbell 10-09-2022 07:17 PM

bellbell 10-09-2022 09:43 PM

bellbell 11-09-2022 07:32 AM