The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=83967)

JediSkull 16-05-2008 07:03 AM

Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOKING (Post 2761208)
The Association Party Night is confirmed on 16 May 2008
KTV will be start from : 1930hrs ~ 0100hrs
Drink to be served : Red Wine + Hard Liqour ( Volca , Brandy etc )
Estimated Cost / head : RMB 400 ( depend on the quantity of drink )
Gal damage will be at ( 200/500/800 ).

The name of KTV will be inform on the actual date.

Strickly no camera / take any picture or video in the KTV room.

simi association is this?~?~ how to join as member?~?~ ;)

Maitong Kit Mak 16-05-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happykiwi (Post 2769673)
Wah, this job need quick and good slippery fingers leh...... Sifu, our bro qualified or not arhhhh?? Also a pair of hot lips as well! :D

I got short fingers leh but tongue wise...people always call me 'Turbo Tongue' so I guess should be ok lor :D

Maitong Kit Mak 16-05-2008 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrolheadsg (Post 2770450)
English name: Dong Cheng Hotel

Chinese name:東城卡拉OK海鮮酒家

Manager's name english:Yang Song Sheng

Manager's name chinese:(楊松勝)

cell number: 13728238838

Tks bro! Aren't u suppose to be in CA now for the mass party?;)

Ahh Fatt 16-05-2008 04:16 PM

To GTOKing and Associates,

HAve a Great Party and enjoy the MM's...... :p:D

GTOKING 16-05-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediSkull (Post 2771675)
simi association is this?~?~ how to join as member?~?~ ;

a kacang putih associate , to join us as simple as well , must have open mind set :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happykiwi (Post 2769673)
Wah, this job need quick and good slippery fingers leh...... Sifu, our bro qualified or not arhhhh?? Also a pair of hot lips as well! :

sifu ,i m now at CA liao , having good spa with friend at tian di wu xian

sex crusader 16-05-2008 04:26 PM

tian di wu xian got any good kang tao?Need some info coz i'm going in July.Tx.

JediSkull 16-05-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt (Post 2772533)
To GTOKing and Associates,

HAve a Great Party and enjoy the MM's...... :p:D

Brother Ahh_Fatt~!~! U still in sg or in china liao?~?~

neverlandf 16-05-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Hi Bro,
I will be going to CA this SUnday... plan to cheong once there hahaha...
this KTV, what is damage?

tripleXXX 16-05-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak (Post 2765684)
Haahah! So CA is not ur cup hey...Me too..been to CA once and the KTV (JA) but no good too. Still CP better of the league...now heard CP got Strip KTV as well...will give it a shot in June!!! Chang An Guo Ji is good for the massage sauna...tried some special service there 2 years back...As for Dong Fang Mei Li, got some good reviews or feedback from some bros here but I guess..to each his own...take care bro!

Hi bro, I'm planning a trip up most probably in June too. To both CP and CA. Let's see if we have a chance to party together. The 'strip' KTV?

goodpartner 17-05-2008 05:36 AM

16th (Fri) Party should be over now...

Any partial FR update? :D

789550 17-05-2008 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodpartner (Post 2773812)
16th (Fri) Party should be over now...

Any partial FR update? :D

Juz want to express my thanks to bro GTO and Chanyboy.

Due to the timing of my flight, I arrived ard midnite at CA. Was not very sure to disturb all the bros' party at tat late hour but bro GTO was very encouraging and accomodating. I did joined the group at Ji An Ktv, met bro GTO and chanyboy and 6 more bros in this room, Understand that there were more bros in other rooms. Sorry wasn't able to rememeber all ur names. Was told the good fun was nearly over but bro GTO and chanyboy were very helpful in helping me find a gal. Choices were not plentiful due to the late hour but managed to pick a Sichuan gal (ok bro TCSG, if you are reading tis, I fulfilled my promise to u;)). Very simple looking 20 yr old gal but very friendly, always smiling, willing to please. Managed to build up some chemisty within the short time. Had a good bonk. Now still sleeping in my bed as I am writing tis. I better join her in bed.:p

Looking forward to another party with the bros tonite. Hope to enjoy the full course tis time.:D

Maitong Kit Mak 18-05-2008 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 789550 (Post 2773911)
Juz want to express my thanks to bro GTO and Chanyboy.

Due to the timing of my flight, I arrived ard midnite at CA. Was not very sure to disturb all the bros' party at tat late hour but bro GTO was very encouraging and accomodating. I did joined the group at Ji An Ktv, met bro GTO and chanyboy and 6 more bros in this room, Understand that there were more bros in other rooms. Sorry wasn't able to rememeber all ur names. Was told the good fun was nearly over but bro GTO and chanyboy were very helpful in helping me find a gal. Choices were not plentiful due to the late hour but managed to pick a Sichuan gal (ok bro TCSG, if you are reading tis, I fulfilled my promise to u;)). Very simple looking 20 yr old gal but very friendly, always smiling, willing to please. Managed to build up some chemisty within the short time. Had a good bonk. Now still sleeping in my bed as I am writing tis. I better join her in bed.:p

Looking forward to another party with the bros tonite. Hope to enjoy the full course tis time.:D

Good on u bro! I can see that u were having a good nite. At least we end the nite with all the gals stripped to their birthday suit!:D Unfortunately something happened for me and that means the end of my cheonging trip in China for the month of MAY...will definitely continue my sexpenditure in June!

Maitong Kit Mak 18-05-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Yo bro..Tks for the info..so did the mama managed to fix u up with at least 1 gal(take-away) .....since u having started the night with 4 babes...:rolleyes: I was about to leave JA and saw u walking around, shuffling between the rooms...

Maitong Kit Mak 18-05-2008 04:55 PM

Wish to take this opportunity to say that it's a pleasure to be able to meet the following bros during my trip to CA on the 16th...Lookingaround,PCC,Petrolheadsg,Chanyboy,Sky man etc etc...sory if I missed out on the rest of the bros :p
Bro Lookingaround...sorry to not able to cheong CP/Huang Jiang with u for the May trip...look forward thou...U guys njoy!

Last but not least, tks to bro GTO and bro SURACHAI for their HOSPITALITY and time in making this trip for w newbie so wonderful!!!

Maitong Kit Mak 18-05-2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripleXXX (Post 2773197)
Hi bro, I'm planning a trip up most probably in June too. To both CP and CA. Let's see if we have a chance to party together. The 'strip' KTV?

Will do bro..pls keep me updated on ur itinery.
Ta!;)