The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Massage at upper Thomson (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=456670)

Tumtum_23 28-04-2022 06:10 PM

Re: Massage at upper Thomson

You visited her a few times, paid $70 and you cry to me cannot even zhutzhut or touch her, i told you to move on to other ML. now you wan cry mother father? hahaha stupid robert you must be one ugly mother fucker thats why she dont let you play. most ml if you handsome or rich first time can play already

ilovehebe 28-04-2022 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 (Post 21252706)
you want me to show people what you say? you said jessie dont let you touch her even you pay $70, lol stupid robert pay $70 but cannot play and call yourself her regular

U want me to show ppl that u didn’t even visited her and it’s yr own assumption thst if u give more she will let u do more ?

Tumtum_23 28-04-2022 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovehebe (Post 21252710)
U want me to show ppl that u didn’t even visited her and it’s yr own assumption thst if u give more she will let u do more ?

stupid la you really stupid, the post about high playability is by a senior bro also and he said he invested in her so maybe he got special treatment, anyway robert, you move on to other ML la. you probably really ugly thats why jessie no let you play :D

ilovehebe 28-04-2022 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 (Post 21252717)
stupid la you really stupid, the post about high playability is by a senior bro also and he said he invested in her so maybe he got special treatment, anyway robert, you move on to other ML la. you probably really ugly thats why jessie no let you play :D

Ok case closed. No need personal attack .. fact is u never visited her before so pls do not mislead ppl here

Tumtum_23 28-04-2022 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovehebe (Post 21252710)

pay $70 just for a HJ hahaha. i think you go all playgorund also same, because you ugly. cry to me in pm when ML dont let you touch or zhutzhut :D

Tumtum_23 28-04-2022 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovehebe (Post 21252720)
Ok case closed. No need personal attack .. fact is u never visited her before so pls do not mislead ppl here

fuck off la robert, hahaha, i quote from what you say, "Bro I visited this regent Jessie few times .. can’t even touch neh ! U mgt to squzeee and zhut zhut ?"

another "Thanks bro I give her 70 also can’t suck her neh… bro do u mind share how much u tips her… she really chio I really wanna do more thx thx "

Tumtum_23 28-04-2022 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovehebe (Post 21252720)

next time you go save your money okay? regent is $88 place mah , you visited her few times $70 cannt let you play you still visit her, bahahaa, fucking stupid mofo

terminator619 29-04-2022 02:52 AM

I’ve went to Oa*** and tried N***. Massage is great but pictures and reality need discount. Tried L*N* Spa just awhile back. I couldn’t find their fav so I just walk in. I got the ML not very young but very playable.when I left,I saw all the ML in their resting room. Got some really not bad but idk how to find them? . WeChat? Michat? Anyone can help?
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxTea (Post 21252269)
how is LxNx Spa vs Osxxx Spa at upp thomson? Osxxx is without shower room

cheekalot 29-04-2022 07:14 AM

Very simple spot photoshop. See the face chin so sharp you prepare discount when see actual person Liao. Especially those super sharp chin too unbelievable haha

paganwinter 29-04-2022 08:03 AM

can try Mxx when going Rxxxxx. 😊my go to.

terminator619 29-04-2022 12:52 PM

If anyone knows how I can see the list of ML in L*N* SPA do let me know. Tried searching for FB,WeChat but failed. I want to choose ML instead of them giving me some random ML

MaxTea 29-04-2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminator619 (Post 21253529)
I’ve went to Oa*** and tried N***. Massage is great but pictures and reality need discount. Tried L*N* Spa just awhile back. I couldn’t find their fav so I just walk in. I got the ML not very young but very playable.when I left,I saw all the ML in their resting room. Got some really not bad but idk how to find them? . WeChat? Michat? Anyone can help?

bro, Lxnx spa got individual shower or not? Osxxxx no have only common toilet..
Yes bro, Nxcx pic is the best of all. how about Kxkx? going there

terminator619 29-04-2022 02:15 PM

The one I went have. But o think some room might not.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxTea (Post 21254354)
bro, Lxnx spa got individual shower or not? Osxxxx no have only common toilet..
Yes bro, Nxcx pic is the best of all. how about Kxkx? going there

MaxTea 29-04-2022 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminator619 (Post 21254365)
The one I went have. But o think some room might not.

Osxxxx no hv shower, common one.. Nxcx boobs the biggest from photos leh

terminator619 29-04-2022 03:44 PM

Oh I was talking about L*N* Spa
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxTea (Post 21254368)
Osxxxx no hv shower, common one.. Nxcx boobs the biggest from photos leh