The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=58702)

ukcheong 06-11-2006 05:17 PM

Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeKuip
Reason oso i was soon dropped from the pay youth team.

so when did you retire from the football and play the "other" balls? LKH!!!

DeKuip 06-11-2006 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcheong
so when did you retire from the football and play the "other" balls? LKH!!!

SBF have guards boh? Can someone alert the guards and show this mr the exit? :rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun 06-11-2006 09:47 PM

Well done Spurs for beating Chelski!:D

qbdp 06-11-2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

Bro, dont tease me lah... Must say i can clicked the most with Romeo Zondervan tat time... Fred is like a father figure, not really cool.. Martin worse, seldom joke with us and he is farking serious.. a cool man. Maybe my dutch language not so good tat time.. cant really execute his idee on the field. Lucky i never kena hair blower treatment. hahaha.. Reason oso i was soon dropped from the pay youth team.

Bro, it's interesting to know that you trained and played in Holland before. I hope you will share with us more of your experience whilst in Holland - which year you started, which club, and when you decided to quit football.

So you were in Holland before or after Fandi Ahmad?

Cheers

DeKuip 07-11-2006 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
Well done Spurs for beating Chelski!:D

Bro SJG, never told me u support Spurs leh..

DeKuip 07-11-2006 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbdp
Bro, it's interesting to know that you trained and played in Holland before. I hope you will share with us more of your experience whilst in Holland - which year you started, which club, and when you decided to quit football.

So you were in Holland before or after Fandi Ahmad?

Cheers

Hi bro,

Me wanna tell but my english not so good hor... pardon me for it.

I grown up in Holland, as usual sport in this country is a must.. almost everyone participant 1 or more kind of sport. For me i just join any sport tat my class mate asked me to.. so 1 is soccer, 1 is judo, and another is wind surfing.. few more sports i oso doing quite well tat time.. like horse riding, but this 1 is for tackle gers.. coz all gers like horse riding.

I started in a small amatuer football club near the german border, must say in holland u have at least 4 football clubs within a village tat has only 15.000 population. Even small club but all of them quite good organized. I started to play for the junior team E (F is for 7-8 yrs, E for 9-10 yr, D for 11-12 yrs, C for 13-14 yrs, B for 15-16 yrs and A for 17-18 yrs old), it's always the more junior the earlier u play on every saterday, for example A junior play at 14:30 and B junior play at 13:00 pm.. so for E is always early in the morning. Junior play always on saterday and the senior on sunday.

Beside the usual A, B, C ect junior team u will have A1, A2 sometime oso A3.. same with the other junior team.. B1, B2 and C1, C2.. ect... tat means u are good u play for the 1st team.. less better player will go to the second team.

So now it's the level these junior team playing. For amatuer youth the highest level u can play is regional, split into east, west, north and south of holland. I think quite logic they did so.. imagine travel 5 hours for a game and another 5 hours to go back! U can only play nation when u are a pay youth, tat mean what ya see now the ere divisie (premier league) and the eerste divisie (1st division) of holland... and the hoofd klassen (the top amatuer clubs of evey regions of holland) of the amatuer football. Quite complicated rite? :D If u want, i try to explain to u with pm...

Now is how to become 'get pay junior soccer player'. When u play for the local amatuer club and the club sense u are good enuff they will send the nearest top club a letter to inform them. The amatuer club i played for is near FC Twente, tat time Martin Jol played for FC Twente. After received the letter the prof club will send representives to watch the potential player play a few games.. then they will decide to take or not to take into they youth selection.

I have never made it into the official FC Twente youth team but the amatuer team i was playing was good enuff to play the highest amatuer level in east region of holland. Must say 2 of my team mates did make it but never break thru into the top of FC Twente. With Martin Jol and Romeo Zondervan they were appointed by the club i played as youth coach for the top junior's teams. I believe tat was the 1st time Martin Jol start practice coaching skill for future use.

I dont go into preparartion of a big game and the training program and take care the youth ect ect... must say as usual.. very profesiona.

Bro, i hope u are not bored with my story.. at last i wanna tell u the A junior teams tat played in the highest level can easily beat the prof clubs here. ;)

PS: Fandi Ahmad is sensational tat time in holland, i have seem him played when FC Twente need to play against Ajax. Later few more times when Fandi Ahmad played for FC Groningen.. if i'm not mistaken.. Fandi Ahmad played for FC Zwolle as his last dutch club rite? All i seen was from the stand with a valid ticket. hahaha...

Castrol 07-11-2006 10:56 AM

Quote:

I have to agree with you that Ledley King is a fantastic player. He has more pace and better temperament than Terrible Terry.

I think Dawson is currently the best defender in EPL for headers even better than my favourites, Ferdinand and Vidic.

daws is absolutely gorgeous with that blonde head, he can head away a cannonball or tomahawk missile. in fact, he tried to head away makelele's volley shot but his view was blocked and so was slightly late.

Castrol 07-11-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

Martin worse, seldom joke with us and he is farking serious.. a cool man. Maybe my dutch language not so good tat time.. cant really execute his idee on the field. Lucky i never kena hair blower treatment. hahaha.. Reason oso i was soon dropped from the pay youth team.

bro you may not have gone on to play professionally, but in my heart you are a dutch master. unfortunately for me, i am just a ageing soccer star in one of those recreation parks today. if i were to grow up in italia and given a passport, the right midfielder in wc2006 would have been me, not camoranesi. :D

DeKuip 07-11-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castrol
bro you may not have gone on to play professionally, but in my heart you are a dutch master. unfortunately for me, i am just a ageing soccer star in one of those recreation parks today. if i were to grow up in italia and given a passport, the right midfielder in wc2006 would have been me, not camoranesi.

Thanks bro, me not what u call dutch master lah.. just i like this soccer game and got free time talk cock a bit loh. :p

What u say abt the passport issue i think maybe u wanna think abt it b4 u say u wanna represent for example the azzuri.. In holland a multi nationality country sometimes it's very hard to decide if u wanna represent the Oranje anot.. now a hot topic in the dutch team is Ibrahim Afellay, a 20 yrs old PSV player, born in Holland but parents origin from Marocco.

http://files.datawire.nl/uploads/o89...03-afellay.jpg

Marco van Basten selected him in the temp selection against England next week, but Ibrahim Afellay still need time to decide if he really wanna represent the Oranje.. once u had wear the orange colour jersey.. he has no chance to wear the Maroccan national jersey.

Last time this was exactly the same case with Khalid Boulahrouz (Chelsea), i personal think he choosed the right colour.

Now question on u, if u really got the chance to choose playing for Singapore or Italy.. what will u choose then? And which country ur parents will force u to choose?

Castrol 07-11-2006 12:32 PM

:D
Quote:

Now question on u, if u really got the chance to choose playing for Singapore or Italy.. what will u choose then? And which country ur parents will force u to choose?

bro, how come the kid look so much like a young jose mourningho?

i will choose to play for italy, have a few european girlfriends and get free tomatoes if i play badly. if play for spore, the only big break i'll get is when liverpool or man utd send a b team over for holiday football. :D

qbdp 07-11-2006 12:51 PM

Quote:

bro you may not have gone on to play professionally, but in my heart you are a dutch master. unfortunately for me, i am just a ageing soccer star in one of those recreation parks today. if i were to grow up in italia and given a passport, the right midfielder in wc2006 would have been me, not camoranesi.

Bro, are you sure you would have occupied the right side midfield for the Azzuri in WC2006 only? Maybe you would have also played in the WC2002 then moved to Real Madrid in Beckham's place. :p

Damn...this thread is thread is fun ! :D

qbdp 07-11-2006 01:14 PM

Quote:

Hi bro,

Me wanna tell but my english not so good hor... pardon me for it.

I grown up in Holland, as usual sport in this country is a must...... so 1 is soccer,.................horse riding, but this 1 is for tackle gers.. coz all gers like horse riding.

Bet most of us were the same when we were in puberty. Joining anything that had pretty girls.

Quote:

Bro, i hope u are not bored with my story.. at last i wanna tell u the A junior teams tat played in the highest level can easily beat the prof clubs here. .

Dont worry. Not bored at all. Rather interesting in fact. S-League is a waste of time unless they have big funding and try something big J-League.

Quote:

PS: Fandi Ahmad is sensational tat time in holland, i have seem him played when FC Twente need to play against Ajax. Later few more times when Fandi Ahmad played for FC Groningen.. if i'm not mistaken.. Fandi Ahmad played for FC Zwolle as his last dutch club rite?.

He turned down an offer from Ajax which he regretted ever since and returned to play for Groningen a year or two later. Not sure he played for anyone else in the Netherlands.

DeKuip 07-11-2006 01:23 PM

Quote:

bro, how come the kid look so much like a young jose mourningho?

i will choose to play for italy, have a few european girlfriends and get free tomatoes if i play badly. if play for spore, the only big break i'll get is when liverpool or man utd send a b team over for holiday football. :D

Aiyo bro... like tat if Singapore has a team name FC Pussies u wont play for Italy loh? :p

Castrol 07-11-2006 01:50 PM

Quote:

Bro, are you sure you would have occupied the right side midfield for the Azzuri in WC2006 only? Maybe you would have also played in the WC2002 then moved to Real Madrid in Beckham's place.

Damn...this thread is thread is fun ! :D

ahh... bro you are rating me very accurately, moreover if i were to dye my hair blonde, i sure more yan dao (or is it lao kao) than beckham. :p

Castrol 07-11-2006 02:00 PM

Quote:

Aiyo bro... like tat if Singapore has a team name FC Pussies u wont play for Italy loh? :p

haha... FC Pussies > italy :D